• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniil

Very good ava.  :)
Greetings, katana! We all really was lonely without you.

Shadow.97

Quote from: katana on October 31, 2013, 02:12 AM
Thank you for the "Welcome back", guys!

@humbert - I look exactly like how I described myself to you... You can look me up in twitter. :) But I like Scarface's avatar for me. Who doesn't love anime? :)

@Scarface - Thank you for my new avatar! Really really appreciate it. Such a great way to welcome me back!  8)
Which animes do you watch?

katana

The most I watched was Naruto but there were others, I just can't remember what they're called...  ???
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

katana

Quote from: Daniil on October 31, 2013, 02:19 PM
Very good ava.  :)
Greetings, katana! We all really was lonely without you.

Thank you!

So... How may I be of service?  ;)
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Shadow.97

Quote from: katana on November 17, 2013, 12:24 PM
The most I watched was Naruto but there were others, I just can't remember what they're called...  ???
If you find any you suggest please tell :p

katana

Quote from: Shadow.97 on November 17, 2013, 01:56 PM
If you find any you suggest please tell :p

I remember one... I was still studying college then, my housemates & I would gather round our 6" black & white tv around 10am from Monday to Friday to watch it. I think it was called "One Piece", the central story was about basketball...

aa1234779

Assalamu Alaikum

How is everyone?

Been too busy to chit chat past few months..

p.s. Where are Maher's windows releases' links?
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

Hi aa1234779, I dont know how I am but I know for a fact maher is fine.
If you look carefully you will find his links...
I always wondered where you could come from. I would bet on Egypt or a nearby country. It would fit a person like you, arabic speaking, cultivated and probably rather religious. Anyway I would be surprised if it was Europe or the US. youre not obliged to answer.

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on December 03, 2013, 12:55 AM
Hi aa1234779, I dont know how I am but I know for a fact maher is fine.
If you look carefully you will find his links...
I always wondered where you could come from. I would bet on Egypt or a nearby country. It would fit a person like you, arabic speaking, cultivated and probably rather religious. Anyway I would be surprised if it was Europe or the US. youre not obliged to answer.
I'm an Arab.. Let's keep it at that..
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

So the mystery will persist. aa1234779 is not only exceptional, he knows how to find the right words. As Edgar Allan Poe said, “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.”