• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Quote from: usmangujjar on January 01, 2014, 07:13 AM
Quote from: humbert on January 01, 2014, 05:50 AM

OK, I see what you're doing. The option to choose is "forum code", then just paste it directly without inserting a picture.

I'm also seeing that the URL option works too, but you have to click "Insert Image" first.

These 2 guys are posted using the 2 different methods, and both work.

yes, it is more easy to copy "forum code",  instead of  copying img url, then inserting [img] tag
One is click-able, the other isn't, one is wrapped with a URL.

scarface

We now know a lot of things about Maher. Still, his mysterious city remained a secret for me. I tried to gather some information and I found Qalqylia has the only zoo in Palestine. here are a few pictures:
a baboon:

an hippo:

a giraffe:

scarface

Today Im posting a few photos of usmangujjar's city: Islamabad.
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan and the richest town per capita. While its superficie is huge, its not a very big town like Karachi or Lahore and its density of population is very small. The town has a lot of parks and really looks like Hollywood. Its name in Ourdou means the city of Islam.
Recently a french restaurant named "à la maison" has opened in Islamabad and provides a french traditional food. If youre Pakistani you have to be accompanied with a foreigner because its food is not halal.

a view of Islamabad. It looks like Hollywood.

The unique architecture of the faisal mosque:

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on January 05, 2014, 05:24 PM
Alot more trees than I would imagine.
Nice to see.

When it becomes warmer again and a little more bright on the days I can show some really nice places in my town. (Turf missions)

scarface

I Read That the counterpart Is That the poor people are not welcome in Islamabad. But its something widespread in big towns. And for my belief of an incoming collapse, it wont be easy because the people are not used to living together anymore.
I have searched some information about incomes in towns like Cairo or Islamabad but I didnt find anything, probably because Im not searching in Arabic. Its interesting to understand the social fabric of a town though its usually obvious.
for example for paris You have this:

scarface

I noticed we dont see Maher very often. Probably hes busier than before. I was wondering if Ahmad or Maher had children, perhaps to compare myself with them. The guy working next to me has been hospitalized, perhaps it was too hard for him or more probably he couldnt cope with his family life any longer.

humbert

@Scarface - Maher is a very busy man and his livelihood takes up a great deal of his time. That's why he asked Ahmad and myself to help moderate the forum. Don't think for a second Maher hasn't lost interest. He's very dedicated to his forum and logs on whenever he has a chance.

Maher is married. It's never occurred to me to ask Ahmad this question, but since he's a young medical student, I seriously doubt it. Besides, knowing him, I'm sure Ahmad would be a very dedicated husband and father. Maher has no children and I doubt Ahmad does.

@Ahmad - please correct any incorrect information I posted about you.  :)

Ahmad

You're right, dear humbert.
I'm still studying .. not married, yet.
:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

katana

Trying to keep up with the topics in this post...

To newcomers, welcome! Glad to have you here.
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

scarface

The last posts are totally in the topic katana. And what about You? Where do You live? Are You happy in your life? Perhaps those questions are interesting not only me.
I put a few pictures because You will notice the other membres dont do it. But a picture Is much more explicit than words. By the way I dont have to introduce myself, youre probably not interested and the few photos of paris and of the ficus momo show what Im dealing with everyday.
But my questions were remaining without answers. When I have seen the photo of Ahmad, I knew he had a mighty wisdom and That he was someone exceptional. And I was right, he wants to become a doctor and help the others. As for the rest, I already knew it, probably an old-fashioned hunch.