• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Deadly Scorpio

Hello Maher 8) ! hope u r fine. I am Ihtisham from PAKISTAN. I am downloading ur windows for the last 4 months but i did not knew that u have a website. Man i am a perfect craker of any type of game and software. I am having a problem with ur November edition of windows i just cant burn them to CD or DVD. I tried a lot of softwares inlucding the latest Nero 11 ultimate but i just cant burn them do u have any idea!!!!!!!

pjforum

Hello im Peddy Jun from Beautiful City of Philippines =))

IM just 15 years old please treat me well. hehe ! :))

Ahmad

Hello everyone.
I'm Ahmad from Egypt.
I'm here for over 2 months. Sorry for being late to introduce my self.
I'm a medical student, but also love to know about every thing following this:
"Learn everything about a thing and a thing about everything"
I really love you all and wish you all the best.
For Mr. Maher:
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh.
Excellent useful beloved forum.
Sharah Allah Lak Sadrak, Wa yassar Amrak, Wa Akdar Lak Khayr Addonya Wal Aakherah, Wa Alhamak Assabr Wal Hekmah.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

asifenrique

hello guys

i m asif . i m from india.i like to download softwares from torrent sites.and also uploads.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on December 29, 2011, 05:16 AM
Hello everyone.
I'm Ahmad from Egypt.
I'm a medical student,

Where's "here"? In other words, you're from Egypt but where are you studying medicine?
Stay away from the violence in your country. Remember, let the others do the fighting, you just reap the benefits  ;)

Ahmad

Quote from: humb25 on January 02, 2012, 01:14 AM
Quote from: Ahmad on December 29, 2011, 05:16 AM
Hello everyone.
I'm Ahmad from Egypt.
I'm a medical student,

Where's "here"? In other words, you're from Egypt but where are you studying medicine?
Stay away from the violence in your country. Remember, let the others do the fighting, you just reap the benefits  ;)
Hello humb25,
I mean by saying "Here" in this forum and I study medicine in Egypt.
By the way, the conditions are now much better and there is no violence any more. As you know there was a revolution here in 25 Jan and we are doing now elections to rebuild our country. I was late to introduce my self as - believe or not - I was reading older posts before joining this forum in Microsoft Windows section and I've recently browsed Chit Chat section.
If you allow me I want you to know that I read your posts and I really respect you very much as you are helpful and fair and the most important thing is that you respect others so you are then respected. I'm not judging you but I'm just chatting with you, so please accept.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on January 02, 2012, 04:25 AM
Hello humb25,
I mean by saying "Here" in this forum and I study medicine in Egypt.
By the way, the conditions are now much better and there is no violence any more. As you know there was a revolution here in 25 Jan and we are doing now elections to rebuild our country. I was late to introduce my self as - believe or not - I was reading older posts before joining this forum in Microsoft Windows section and I've recently browsed Chit Chat section.
If you allow me I want you to know that I read your posts and I really respect you very much as you are helpful and fair and the most important thing is that you respect others so you are then respected. I'm not judging you but I'm just chatting with you, so please accept.

Hello Ahmad! First of all, pardon me for not getting back to you sooner. I was having some trouble with Windows and had to reformat my drive. As you know, this means reinstalling and configuring all the apps, which is a detestable and time consuming process.

Thanks for your compliments. As Maher knows, I strongly believe most people are good and that sadly the righteous always end up paying the sinner's wages. I respect and want to know as much as possible about all cultures and peoples. I hope you'll allow me to ask you questions like I do with Maher  ;).

As you know, the news media is very unreliable in their reporting and tend to exaggerate the facts or present news from an opinionated angle. This is why I much prefer to ask people like you and Maher about stuff, since I believe it helps me get closer to the truth. Of course you are correct -- Hosni Mubarak was overthrown Jan 25, 2011 and was replaced by a military government. However, in the news they're showing all kinds of violence going on, people protesting in Tahrir Square and getting hammered by the army. Of course I'm all for elections, but from what I've been hearing those who are ahead and have a good possibility of winning are Islamic extremists who want to forcibly impose Sharia law in Egypt. Naturally this situation is frightening and, to make matters worse, in history it wouldn't be the first time people have voted away their rights -- it's happened so many times in so many countries.

I must stress that extremists who forcibly want to impose their view on others exists in all religions, certainly not just Islam. I could sit here and give you example after example. I firmly believe in respect and rights for all, and all those who want to impose their criteria on others are my enemies.

So tell me: what's really going on in your country?

Ahmad

Quote...
... So tell me: what's really going on in your country?
Hello Mr. Humb25,  :)

Never mind about replying sooner or later. I know that you and Mr. Maher are more busy than me. I appreciate that you reply.

I'll be glad to know you and don't be hesitated to ask me about anything and I'll reply honestly (I hate dissimulation).

Now, I'll tell you about what is happening here according to my point of view, but may my words can't explain clearly, so excuse me.

First of all, I don't belong to any political party. I tell what I'm assured with.
We can't accept except the justly balanced thoughts. If someone under the name of Islam is other than this, then he will be hated and avoided. As he is wrong and he understands wrong.

Regarding the 2 islamic parties in the elections. They are not as media shows them : extremists.
They are the same like us and live with us. But they are related to a party just to organize their efforts not to differentiate themselves from us and not to say they are Muslims and we aren't.
All they aim to is better conditions, justice and equal rights and doing what they say. They know that They can't impose any law forcibly without prior acceptance of people. In fact, what the people think that it's good for us is the same thing that the Islamic ones aim to do. But some people fear them without knowing them. I think media is the cause.

BTW, we have made the third stage of elections here in my city and - believe or not - the 2 Islamic parties had 7 seats from 10 !!
This is people's free will. I'll tell you why.

During Hosny Mubarak's period, Who says that the government is corrupt and tries to remove it goes to prison until "we don't know". Most of those who went to prison belongs to Islamic party and some of others.
Media, of course, said that those people did somewhat and some bla bla bla just to show them as evil and government is not like what they said.
So, People know that those people say right and don't dissimulate like others. As here during elections, all say we'll do bla bla bla and when winning, we don't see them as they become busy with stealing and making money in their period of power.
So, really people become very sick of hypocrisy and dissimulation and they want a change.

As those 2 islamic parties are under the name of Islam, so they have to do what they have said and can't break promises. They can't do like those before them.

For me honestly, I elected one of them as I don't trust most of the others (not all but most) and I want to try them as we've tried the others before and all they did is swimming with waves and the situation is still as it is. We really want to advance and I think they are honest.
We don't elect them because they are under Islam name. We elect good ones Regardless of the party they belong to. So, I elected them as they are really more efficient than others. They are not Mosque Preachers who are not qualified for this responsibility. They are from all fields and very organized. Before this period, they used to do some helpful activities in the places they live in like free teaching, free therapy and somethings like that for poor people.

Some other people - the residues of the previous government and others with similar principles - try to succeed by frightening people of those Islamic ones as many people don't know about Islam well. They are frightening people especially Christians with things that don't relate to Islam and will never happen. I don't know how !! Because if you hurt a Muslim, then you have made a sin and if you hurt a Christian, then the sin is bigger !!
It's enough to say that our prophet - who we have to do what he said- ordered us to take care of Christians and never hurt them because if you hurt one of them as if you hurt our prophet himself.
I've heard a Priest saying that he is Optimistic about the next period.
Do you know that during 25 Jan Tahrir revolution, Christians were covering Muslims backs while praying. They were protecting each other and some were killed together. We are brothers here and who says other than this wants disunity to us.

Finally, this is some of what is happening. Most of it is a dirty game and really truth is not so clear but I hope it ends well. BTW, I don't belong to any Islamic party either. I'm only seeking for the best fairly.
Thanks... :)

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on January 07, 2012, 07:07 PM
Never mind about replying sooner or later. I know that you and Mr. Maher are more busy than me. I appreciate that you reply.
I'll be glad to know you and don't be hesitated to ask me about anything and I'll reply honestly (I hate dissimulation).

I also hate dissimulation and hipocrisy. In all honesty I had to look up the word in the dictionary  :). This is one reason I love to correspond with people such as Maher and yourself -- you tell it like it is.

Regarding the 2 islamic parties in the elections. They are not as media shows them : extremists.
They are the same like us and live with us. But they are related to a party just to organize their efforts not to differentiate themselves from us and not to say they are Muslims and we aren't.
All they aim to is better conditions, justice and equal rights and doing what they say. They know that They can't impose any law forcibly without prior acceptance of people. In fact, what the people think that it's good for us is the same thing that the Islamic ones aim to do. But some people fear them without knowing them. I think media is the cause.

Thanks for clarifying all this, since as you know the news media hardly ever reports the truth. I think even if they said there was an earthquake in the Pacific Rim, I'd probably doubt it  :). Still, there's something here I don't fully understand: if indeed the Islamic parties are as you say (idealists as opposed to extremists), why do they even label themselves as the "Islamic Party" -- especially in a country where the majority of people are Muslims? Why not just say they are idealists who will fight for rights and benefits for the Egyptian people, and by the way our religion is Islam?

During Hosny Mubarak's period, Who says that the government is corrupt and tries to remove it goes to prison until "we don't know". Most of those who went to prison belongs to Islamic party and some of others.
Media, of course, said that those people did somewhat and some bla bla bla just to show them as evil and government is not like what they said.
So, People know that those people say right and don't dissimulate like others. As here during elections, all say we'll do bla bla bla and when winning, we don't see them as they become busy with stealing and making money in their period of power.
So, really people become very sick of hypocrisy and dissimulation and they want a change.

I can certainly understand that after so many years under a dictator, the people are demanding their rights and freedoms. As you know, this is happening all over the Arab world. First came Mubarak, followed by the guy in Tunisia. Then came our friend Gadhafi in Libya (with a little help from NATO and the Arab League), and our course it's just a matter of time for our friend Bashar in Syria. I don't even think an intervention by outside forces will be necessary. There is simply no way Bashar can crush this revolution. I only wish that the "Arab spring" (as the media calls it) would apply for all other dictatorships in the world, especially in my native Cuba.

Some other people - the residues of the previous government and others with similar principles - try to succeed by frightening people of those Islamic ones as many people don't know about Islam well. They are frightening people especially Christians with things that don't relate to Islam and will never happen. I don't know how !! Because if you hurt a Muslim, then you have made a sin and if you hurt a Christian, then the sin is bigger !!
It's enough to say that our prophet - who we have to do what he said- ordered us to take care of Christians and never hurt them because if you hurt one of them as if you hurt our prophet himself.
I've heard a Priest saying that he is Optimistic about the next period.
Do you know that during 25 Jan Tahrir revolution, Christians were covering Muslims backs while praying. They were protecting each other and some were killed together. We are brothers here and who says other than this wants disunity to us.

Certainly what you said is true, but there's something you have to keep in mind -- not all Islamic (or Jewish, Christian, etc) leaders follow the tenets of their religion. Saudi Arabia is a fine example. There, Sharia law reigns supreme and no other religions are tolerated. You can't even construct a Christian church there. Women aren't allowed to drive, etc. etc.  However, in 1945 US President Roosevelt made a deal with King Ibin Saud -- protection for oil. Accordingly, despite not only their abuses of human rights but especially how they ignore the words of the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him), they are not pictured as extremists the the news media. I only hope and pray that you are correct and the Islamic parties do as you say they will.

Oh, by the way -- what city do you live in? If I don't know where it is, I'll find it on Google Maps. I'm in San Antonio in the American state of Texas.