• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: Fuj on April 09, 2015, 01:47 PM
:) Thank you for your support but I will not be a moderator. We got two fresh mods now and they are doing fine.

See I'm not the only one who likes you? :)

jacobcarl

Hello everyone, I am jacob carl, new to this group.

sadesh

Hey Everyone,
I'm sadesh from india and new for the forum.

iamgeorgelucas

Hola,

I am George Lucas from Madrid. Looking to learn new thing here. Need your support dears. Thank You

Vasudev

Welcome aboard @sadesh and George Lucas.

iamgeorgelucas

Hola,

Myself George Lucas, I'm a accomplished Market Researcher with 2+ years of experience with managing skills. And works for top mobile app development company, FuGenX Technologies.

peter47

Hello everyone, i am Peter, newly joined to this group. I like listening to music.

Shadow.97

Quote from: peter47 on October 10, 2016, 11:31 AM
Hello everyone, i am Peter, newly joined to this group. I like listening to music.
Welcome Peter ^^ Enjoy your stay in this tiny community.

jon2775

Hello, I'm new here and only found this site because it seems to be in my system???

I used properties context menu on the thisPC icon and the info page resulting showed this web site as my system manufacturer???  so I looked and here I am.

Why is this infothere?

Manufacturer Maher's Digital World
Model www.nomaher.com

??

screen shot attached.

scarface

Maher used to release up-to-date versions of Windows (before entering a period of hibernation, but chances are you will stumble upon him). At first they were only available on this forum but rapidly they could be found on various torrent sites. You're not the first one asking this question.
The forum is still looking for new users who are eager to chat or make a donation anyway.