• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: uma017 on April 25, 2012, 08:47 PM
hi im uma from India.  its a good and very valuable site.  I'm try to understand lot about windows
Hello uma017 8)
Are you FEMALE?   ;D ;D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

topdog

BLADESHARK   Your a Hero now. Wow!
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

BLADESHARK

Ahmad

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 26, 2012, 12:22 PM
Quote from: Ahmad on April 26, 2012, 03:04 AM
I hope we'll be at your great expectations.
@ Ahmad 8)
Hmmmmm......................... ::)
new line added to your Template. :) ;D

Really, I have no templates.
I just write what comes on my mind each time.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Ahmad on April 27, 2012, 03:47 AM
I have no templates.
I just write what comes on my mind each time.
Ohh!!!!!
I thought you had templates saved in your notepad ::)
My bad :-[

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 26, 2012, 12:24 PM
hi im uma from India.  its a good and very valuable site.  I'm try to understand lot about windows
Hello uma017 8)
Are you FEMALE?   ;D ;D

If that were the case, would she be the first girl in our group? I've been on here for more than a year, and I haven't seen the first one yet. Reminds me of the days when the internet first went public -- finding an ISP was difficult, but finding a girl on there was IMPOSSIBLE. Girls didn't exist online at all until a few years after the command line interface was discontinued in favor of the GUI. In a way it's a shame -- I became almost an expert at Unix, now I forgot everything I learned and, even if I tried to re-learn it, where would I even practice it?

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on April 28, 2012, 12:56 AM
Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 26, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hello uma017 8)
Are you FEMALE?   ;D ;D

If that were the case, would she be the first girl in our group? I've been on here for more than a year, and I haven't seen the first one yet. Reminds me of the days when the internet first went public -- finding an ISP was difficult, but finding a girl on there was IMPOSSIBLE. Girls didn't exist online at all until a few years after the command line interface was discontinued in favor of the GUI. In a way it's a shame -- I became almost an expert at Unix, now I forgot everything I learned and, even if I tried to re-learn it, where would I even practice it?
OFF-Topic(?) Was i even born when the first ISP's came?? As i remember i had internet all my life, startin with 256kb/sec from (199-) to 2001-2002(?) when we got fibre connection from "Telia Sonera". But hey maybe i should invite some girls lol :)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
OFF-Topic(?) Was i even born when the first ISP's came?? As i remember i had internet all my life, startin with 256kb/sec from (199-) to 2001-2002(?) when we got fibre connection from "Telia Sonera". But hey maybe i should invite some girls lol :)
You are LUCKY  :) :)

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 28, 2012, 05:23 PM

The internet has an interesting history. Anyone who's curious I'll tell them much more about it.

Anyway, to answer Shadow's question, there's something you must clarify -- do you mean commercial ISP (i.e., obtaining a fast internet connection and reselling service), or ISP in general. If you mean in general, the answer is the US Department of Defense. Briefly, they put together what we know today as the internet without having the slightest clue it would one day rival the wheel as one of man's greatest inventions. And it all started as simply someone's idea.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 30, 2012, 12:45 AM
Anyone who's curious I'll tell them much more about it.
I would like to gain more knowledge from your Encyclopedia. :D