• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

husamahmed

hi.i'm husam from mansoura egypt. i suppose you are egyptian too maher. keep  the good things up.by the way the uploaded windows 7 iso file torrent, is this copy arelease of 2012 or just an old copy with 2012 updates.thanks for that upload anyway.http://kat.ph/microsoft-windows-7-ultimate-sp1-x64-integrated-july-2012-t6512098.html that is the link.

The Nawab

Ahlan Ya Husam! That Is The Original Copy But With Some Integrated Important Updates.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

Ahmad

@ Husam.

Welcome to the forum.  :)
I'm also Egyptian, but Maher isn't.. He's from Palestine.  ;)

As The Nawab said before me, Maher uploads the original copy of Windows 7 SP1 from Microsoft adding to it updates till the current month.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

c0d3.d3m0n

Hi! I just joined. Seems all is decent here.

I'm a filipino. The reason I joined is someone here piqued my interest  ;D

Don't ask coz I ain't telling  :P

PS.
Posting here is a li'l bit annoying IMHO. *sigh
Yeah I know it's a defensive mechanism for the bots  :P

humbert

Husam: I found you on the map. You're not too far north of Al Mahallah Al Kubra, which is where Ahmad hangs out. Let me ask you (and Ahmad) something - is Cairo also known as Al-Jizah? I'm asking because as I backed up Google maps to see where Mansoura was relative to everywhere else, I tried finding Cairo but found a big city named Al-Jizah. I moused all the way down the Nile to the Aswan Dam and no Cairo.

cod3.d3m0n -> There are just 2 other filipinos here. Katana and... what's his name? Somehow I feel we can rule out Katana as the one who referred you. There's only one guy left -- he's a little strange, but otherwise he's OK.  :)

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on August 15, 2012, 05:13 AM
Let me ask you (and Ahmad) something - is Cairo also known as Al-Jizah?

No, dear !!
Cairo is another big city [The Capital] next to Al-Jizah, and it is called Al-Qahirah in Arabic.
You can check Here.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

katana

To the new members: WELCOME!!!  ;D :D ;) :)
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Daniil

@ Husam
Hello, dear friend! Welcome to us!  :)

@ c0d3.d3m0n
Hello, comrade! Welcome to forum!  :)
Nice nickname, it is "code daemon", am i right?  :)

c0d3.d3m0n

@humbert
I ended here because of a text file in a certain torrent. Honestly no one of those referred me. I just browsed around and poof! I decided to join  ;D

@Daniil
;)

humbert

Quote from: c0d3.d3m0n on August 18, 2012, 12:03 AM
@humbert
I ended here because of a text file in a certain torrent. Honestly no one of those referred me. I just browsed around and poof! I decided to join  ;D

Come to think of it, many of us got here just like that. I'm not too sure how I did, but I do know that nobody referred me.