• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: anis on October 04, 2012, 03:08 AM
HI MY NAME IS ANIS AND I WNTED SOME HELP ON INSTALLING THIN CLIENT IN WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE SP 1

We're all here to help. If I don't know something, chances are somebody else will. Just tell us what you need.

BTW, please don't write it CAPS.

dtown33d

im dtown33d and in new here
im currently studying computer maintenance and i feel im not learning what i need to know
so i joined this forums to see other peoples comp problems and learn from what people have to write about

Ahmad

Welcome dtown33d. :)
Glad to join us.
I agree.. This is the best way to learn.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Hello dtown33d! Welcome aboard, we're all here to help. Whereabouts are you from?

tlchuan

Hi, i found these link in the windows 7 x64 ISO that i downlaod from torrentz

Hi i from malaysia

Ahmad

Welcome tlchuan. :)
Enjoy your stay.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: tlchuan on October 18, 2012, 03:30 PM
Hi i from malaysia

Whereabouts in Malaysia? Just give us the city, I'll find it on Google maps immediately.

Paradise_Boy

Hay Nice Site Mather i thought id reg and see whats going on ;)
I just got ya last windows 7 october on a VM and works great so thanks for that .
Hard to find a good wares site these days lol
im always interested in new software like VPN's and good clean OS's also linux and windows wares ;)
Anyway nice to be here and meet you all ;)

humbert

Quote from: Paradise_Boy on October 21, 2012, 05:34 PM
im always interested in new software like VPN's and good clean OS's also linux and windows wares ;)

Hard to find good warez? Excuse me? Good warez are as plentiful as nitrogen in our atmosphere! I learned the UK government had put some restrictions on sites such as TPB. Believe me, there are many ways to skin a cat. Restrictions such as this don't work, have never worked nor will they ever! You don't have to pay for a VPN either.

Paradise_Boy

Quote from: humbert on October 21, 2012, 08:32 PM
Quote from: Paradise_Boy on October 21, 2012, 05:34 PM

Hard to find good warez? Excuse me? Good warez are as plentiful as nitrogen in our atmosphere! I learned the UK government had put some restrictions on sites such as TPB. Believe me, there are many ways to skin a cat. Restrictions such as this don't work, have never worked nor will they ever! You don't have to pay for a VPN either.

Carm Down Man lol

What a welcome LOL

You show me a VPN that you can DL a torrent with for free with great speed and ill eat my hat , as for my ISP you don't know anything about it so don't come across as though you know it all and when i say good wares sites Im correct because most site just copy and paste from other wares sites full of Trojans and adware and Believe me !! I know what im talking about .

Anyway this may be a great way to get to know or intro your self on a small forum but if you joined my forum or even spoke to me on my software i wouldn't be so rude and big headed as you have been to me and i bet others .

Take it from a wise guy like me , try to treat you guests with alittle more respect and read into what people say instead of just trying to be smart .

Thank you for your reply but it wasn't really good enough .  :D

As you would see in my Project you can never express yourself with just text alone in chat so come and visit me ,google VoiceChatAlpha and we can chat about VPN all night  lol

i got real work to do so i must go but thanks for the reply just remember what i said .