• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Hey hey hey.

First Welcome to our world, Paradise_Boy.
I'm sure my friend humbert didn't mean what you've said. I know him >> He's a very good and helpful man. You'll know that when you know him.

If you knew him, you would understand his words with a nice way just as he meant.

Please, take it easy. OK, guys ?!

Welcome again and have a nice time with us.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: Paradise_Boy on October 22, 2012, 01:35 PM
You show me a VPN that you can DL a torrent with for free with great speed and ill eat my hat , as for my ISP you don't know anything about it so don't come across as though you know it all and when i say good wares sites Im correct because most site just copy and paste from other wares sites full of Trojans and adware and Believe me !! I know what im talking about .
Anyway this may be a great way to get to know or intro your self on a small forum but if you joined my forum or even spoke to me on my software i wouldn't be so rude and big headed as you have been to me and i bet others .
Take it from a wise guy like me , try to treat you guests with alittle more respect and read into what people say instead of just trying to be smart .
Thank you for your reply but it wasn't really good enough .  :D
As you would see in my Project you can never express yourself with just text alone in chat so come and visit me ,google VoiceChatAlpha and we can chat about VPN all night  lol
i got real work to do so i must go but thanks for the reply just remember what i said .

I don't know what kind of mindset you have that somehow you interpreted my comments as some sort of personal attack. Nothing could be further from the truth! Anyone here can tell you that rudeness to other is not a part of me. The simple fact that I might try to come across as facetious is never to be interpreted as an attack. In fact, everyone know I more than welcome any polite comments informing me that my facts are incorrect. If that's the case, I'm the first one who wants to know.

If you don't believe what I'm about to tell you, then take the matter up with torrentfreak.com, which is where this information came from. In order to download all you really need is to get your paws on the actual torrent file. Once that's done it's clear sailing -- there is no need to use either VPN's nor hide behind proxy servers. The reason is the simple fact that the torrent comes from a vast swarm of individual people, something no ISP can block. To quote the above mentioned site, "have torrent - will download". If a situation exists where the ISP throttles torrent downloads, then under µTorrent go to Options -> Preferences -> Bittorrent and set Protocol Encrytion to "Enable".

As for your comments about one site copying from the next

chinamike

Prevyet, Ni Hao, Aloha and hello! I am China Mike. I am not Chinese, but I lived there several years. I now live in Hawaii. I taught ESL in China, and before that I taught basic PC skills in six US states. I now live in Hawaii and I still do some teaching on the side. I hope to return to Asia as soon as I can sock away about $2K! :)

I enjoy the internet and learning new things. I have been using Linux for about four years now. I have recently been using i2P and find it interesting. I also use FoxyProxy with my Firefox so I won't get busted downloading torrents! :D

Finally I would like to say I am getting better at maths because of the "verify" boxes at the end of posts! :P

You can read my stories at cantolife.blogspot.com

I wish you all the best!
PS, I also speak a bit of Russian along with Mandarin
China M.

Daniil

Hello, comrade! (ПривеÑ,, дружище!)
Welcome to our forum! Your blogspot is very interesting.

Daniil

@ Paradise_Boy
Welcome, komяade!  ;D
Calm down you too, fast boy.
humbert didn't says what you saw in his words. Anyway, any quarreling on our forum is restricted. But, be correct and constructive, and we will understand you and try to help you.
Btw, he is right, today there is so much good warez sites, that you can "trample them by your ***". :) If you can't connect to them from your city with your ISP, then, maybe that's mean that ISP is bad?  ;)

humbert

Quote from: chinamike on October 23, 2012, 09:16 AM
Prevyet, Ni Hao, Aloha and hello! I am China Mike. I am not Chinese, but I lived there several years. I now live in Hawaii. I taught ESL in China, and before that I taught basic PC skills in six US states. I now live in Hawaii and I still do some teaching on the side. I hope to return to Asia as soon as I can sock away about $2K! :)

Hello Mike! It's a pleasure to have you and get your precious input. You said you're not Chinese but have lived there. Out of curiosity, you're American, right? If so, what's your lineage? As you know, all Americans trace their roots elsewhere. I am originally from Cuba.

I enjoy the internet and learning new things. I have been using Linux for about four years now. I have recently been using i2P and find it interesting. I also use FoxyProxy with my Firefox so I won't get busted downloading torrents! :D

What distro of Linux to you use? I personally had Ubuntu installed on my 2nd drive then changed it to Linux Mint (Cinammon) which I like better. It's definitely a great OS, the big problem is, and I'm sure you'll agree, that nowadays getting completely away from Windows is virtually impossible. Also, why do you believe you'll get busted for using torrent sites? Do you mean at your job or what?

Finally I would like to say I am getting better at maths because of the "verify" boxes at the end of posts! :P
You can read my stories at cantolife.blogspot.com

What's this about you being arrested in China? How'd you manage to get yourself in trouble?

rps11997

Hey maher rahul here just joint few days ago

Ahmad

Welcome, buddy. :)
Have a nice stay with us.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Hakumei

Hello guys :)

My name is Alicja (Alice), i'm from Poland and... i think its all what i need to tell about me ;D

I also wanna introduce my PC, they too wanna say "hello" ;)

Daniil

Welcome, Alicja!
Enjoy your stay. :)

Btw about your PC.. "They"?  :) You mean, you have more than one?  ;D