• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: salaah on November 06, 2012, 03:18 PM
If I will squeeze the Iraqi experience and give it in few words to the people who have just came out from revolutions, I tell you: Just kick the Americans and their allies out and you will be fine, even the devil personally cannot hurt worse than someone who follow the Black house.

I am thoroughly familiar with the horrendous job done by this idiot Bush and his cronies after the occupation of Iraq began, even to the point where they ignored advice from their field commanders and continued with the stupidity.

Before I ask you anything, first I'd like to know if you're Shi'a or Sunni. Also, what Iraqi city do you live in?

JackSparrow76

greeting
I ended up here by accident, I received from a friend torrent file for win 7 download and when I took off, I saw the notepad to write from whose link is removed and I went possible to check and I saw your forum and decided to register ... otherwise come of Croatian, namely the beautiful island of Rab, my name is Joseph and I am 36 YEARSi I like to hang out with people in various forums and tracker ...
So much of me
greeting

Ahmad

Welcome to our community, Joseph .
Enjoy your stay with us.
I wish you all the best.
:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

atticus

Hello, my name is atticus, although you can call me by my real name, Chris.

I have no clue why but I love Windows XP. Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk about anything.

Daniil

Welcome, friend, nice to see you in our community.  :)

Ahmad

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: atticus on December 19, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hello, my name is atticus, although you can call me by my real name, Chris.
I have no clue why but I love Windows XP. Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk about anything.

Before I make a suggestion, let me ask you - what computer system to you have?

atticus

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 14. It is a school assigned computer but I did a clean install of Windows XP to get rid of the bloatware and their monitoring software.

01996QU

humbert

Quote from: atticus on December 24, 2012, 02:53 AM
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 14. It is a school assigned computer but I did a clean install of Windows XP to get rid of the bloatware and their monitoring software.
01996QU

What the hell are you doing putting a 12 year old operating system on a computer that (according to the specs) can run an Intel i7 processor? It sort of reminds me of my aunt when my uncle bought her a full-fledged radiation-convection microwave oven and all she did was boil water in it. When I asked her, she said she "didn't understand it".

That computer can run Windows 8 and fly like a rocket, much faster than XP any day.

Are there still XP drivers for that?

atticus

Yea, XP works pretty well on it. The main reason I use XP is because it is a school assigned laptop like I said and my school is dumb and they downgraded the system to Windows XP. They even left the Windows 7 sticker on the laptop.