• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

I cant sleep, I have slept from 8pm to 3am. I said I found a job but I wont begin before May. So I sleep when I want. Its raining here so I wont go out. And its cold. For your hotel, its not astonishing. Everything here is expensive. If you want to have cheap hotels you have to go to the suburb. Even if its not far it will be cheaper. There are 3 2 hotels Formule1 adjoining Paris for about 40E a night (http://www.hotelformule1.com/gb/home/index.shtml).

gelapir

Hello all here,

I am newbie here and i would to thanks all them who support's that website.

I hope your forum will help me and also all the people whose are fall in love to PC world.

I am from Georgia, not in USA.  Georgia is near Turkey from south and nearby to Russia from north.

I be glad to introduce you here.

i wish success to all.

best regards,

gelapir

humbert

@gelapir - we know where Georgia is located. It's as easy as opening any of the 5 or 6 map web sites on another tab. Whereabouts in Georgia are you? Just write the name of the town, looking it up on the map is easy.

Welcome to our little group!

gelapir

Quote from: humbert on May 06, 2013, 02:57 AM
@gelapir - we know where Georgia is located. It's as easy as opening any of the 5 or 6 map web sites on another tab. Whereabouts in Georgia are you? Just write the name of the town, looking it up on the map is easy.

Welcome to our little group!

humbert - Thanks.

I live  in Zugdidi, Samegrelo, Zemo-Svaneti region in Georgia. Zugdidi is small city.

Ahmad

@gelapir
Welcome to the forum.
I wish you all the best.
Enjoy.. :) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: gelapir on May 06, 2013, 09:59 AM
I live  in Zugdidi, Samegrelo, Zemo-Svaneti region in Georgia. Zugdidi is small city.

I found you on the map. You're not too far from the Black Sea. Is it possible to bathe there in the summer, or is the water temperature too cold for that?

gelapir

Quote from: humbert on May 06, 2013, 10:37 PM
Quote from: gelapir on May 06, 2013, 09:59 AM

I found you on the map. You're not too far from the Black Sea. Is it possible to bathe there in the summer, or is the water temperature too cold for that?

Of course there is possible to go for swimming there in summer time. There comes turists for bathe. from my city is 35 km away.

Daniil

Welcome here, gelapir.
Nice to meet here a proud Georgia man! :) Feel yourself like at home here!

gelapir

Quote from: Daniil on May 07, 2013, 10:19 PM
Welcome here, gelapir.
Nice to meet here a proud Georgia man! :) Feel yourself like at home here!

Thanks Daniil. and of you thanks to editing to the yours group here.

Hanakumu

Hi ;)

I'm Hanna from Poland (youu know, Europe, Chopin etc.) and my English is... far from native.

Hope you won't be mad at me (;