• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

My Confession

Started by aa1234779, December 20, 2018, 04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on December 24, 2018, 01:17 AM
Well, I have the impression that you don't criticize Islam, but the Saudi and Egyptian governments.
Yup, I don't criticize Islam because I believe every word of the Quran to be true, and many Hadiths to be authentic & correctly narrated, even though some of them are disputed. I do criticize modifying the meaning intended by Allah & his prophet, because that is one of the main sources of deviance that is used to enslave Muslims, and the unauthentic Hadiths that are passed to people as legit when they're not.

QuoteIf you were here, you'd probably be a yellow jacket to stand against the government's policy (but you need to practice eating sausages and drinking whiskey). In some countries, those who are criticizing Islam are even more threatened
That might actually be true, I admire free people that stand for their deserved human rights and the drivers that started the yellow vest movement are honorable people to say no to the unjust price hikes. As to the sausages & whiskey, I'd rather not.  ;D
Falafil and Diet Coke would be just fine.

QuoteFinally countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq or Turkey are caught between two stools: when they have terrorists who want a strict application of Sharia and the eviction of the "false Muslims" (those who are not Sunnis), they don't know what to do. And if they are applying strict rules (obligation to wear a beard and a towel on the head for every man, obligation for every man to work in fields or in carpentry workshops while women are allowed to stay at home), they are facing hordes of angry intellectuals clamoring for more liberty and rights.
"No compulsion in religion" is the word of Allah that these extremists forget or misinterpret.
The mentioned regimes are one of the main causes of terrorist groups to rise because they are either secular, sectarian or anti-islamic as the Saudis are.
Strict application of Sharia does not mean evicting anyone even if they don't adopt the Sunnah. Nor does it mean forcing people to grow beards or men to cover their heads.
Quran 16:90 Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.

QuoteHere is another video with Oukacha (French with English subtitles), who was threatened because of his stance regarding Islam (lately he said: "I do not like Islam and as long as I have the right to freely criticize this religion I will do it. I understand that it upsets you because it is your religion. An irrational, violent and freedom-destroying religion that you take literally").
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1DEHHDg6k
I'm sorry to know that firstly because his view on Islam are incorrect & biased, secondly, not only is his attitude to blame for being wrong, but there are also Muslims that misrepresent & misunderstand religion which is the mother of all ignorance in my view and a cause for people to hate Islam and take a biased stance towards it without doing their own research.
Forgive me, I don't have the mental capacity these days to watch and refute anti-Islamic videos these days especially.

Peace
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

If humbert or Maher are reading this, well, I'd like registrations on the forum to be opened again so that we can invite some users. I'm thinking about Majid Oukacha, who could answer aa1234779 for example (I hope you watched the video in the previous message). I'm also thinking about Kim Dotcom.
Note: If you are protesting by the roadside with the yellow jackets, with a cold weather, you'll need to drink some mulled wine to warm up. In the religion of the yellow jackets, it's an obligation. And Islam is not a pretext for avoid responsibilities.
Well, I didn't imagine all that, on Tuesday evening, I saw a group a protesters near Valence and I stopped my car to meet them. They were eating sausages and drinking alcohol, indeed.

Note that I'm preparing a new repack for Dishonored 2.

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on December 24, 2018, 01:12 PM
If humbert or Maher are reading this, well, I'd like registrations on the forum to be opened again so that we can invite some users. I'm thinking about Majid Oukacha, who could answer aa1234779 for example (I hope you watched the video in the previous message). I'm also thinking about Kim Dotcom.
Majid Oukacha, I could understand. But Kim Dotcom, what would we debate? The ruling of copyrights in Islam?  ;D
I didn't watch Majid's video, because as I have said, my mind is way too busy to refute one person's views or distorted understanding of what Islam represents (especially when he isn't listening), while we, the people in the dissident movement, are trying to refute the falsehoods of armies of fake sheikhs that spread an unauthentic version of Islam which caused people like Majid to take such a stand. Priorities.

If someone was with us, and was willing to chat about Islam, then I wouldn't mind debating him, Majid Oukacha, Kim Dotcom, or even Al-Baghdadi!  8)
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)

scarface

Quote from: aa1234779 on December 24, 2018, 01:39 PM
Majid Oukacha, I could understand. But Kim Dotcom, what would we debate?
If someone was with us, and was willing to chat about Islam, then I wouldn't mind debating him, Majid Oukacha, Kim Dotcom, or even Al-Baghdadi!  8)
Well, I uploaded a lot of stuff on the forum, and most of them are uploaded via mega.
Finally, it's thanks to Kim Dotcom if so many games and movies are available here.
Obviously, I wouldn't invite him to talk about Islam. As for Baghdadi, I'm not sure any debate would be possible either.

Here is a video shot this weekend on the Champs Elysées. The yellow jackets are attacking policemen and one of them pulled his gun in self-defense.
https://twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/1076515134699462656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1076575276438556672&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lemonde.fr%2Fpolice-justice%2Farticle%2F2018%2F12%2F23%2Fgilets-jaunes-les-forces-de-l-ordre-craignent-par-dessus-tout-un-mort-pendant-les-manifestations_5401664_1653578.html

aa1234779

There is an on-going revolution in Sudan that started on Dec. 19
Only the protesters aren't attacking anyone, it's the security forces that are attacking the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XkxlEmUnDQ

It might be the Arab Spring once again after 7 years.

Hud (11)

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on December 23, 2018, 10:15 PM
e.g. China houses more than 1.3 million Muslims in concentration camps, separates families, takes away children from their mothers, punishes anyone who has a Quran gravely, and tries to brainwash Muslims to be atheist and a good law-abiding government worshiping subject.

What you just stated is an example of what is officially an atheist state. They are ruled by governments whose intent is to crush religion and impose atheism as its official policy. In no way can this be compared with a secular government. In [for example] Canada, there are churches, mosques, synagogues, Bhuddist temples, etc. They all live side by side in peace. The government does not bother them nor do they impose their ways on the rest of us. This is what I mean by a secular government and, most importantly, total and complete separation of church and state. This is the only way to guarantee freedom OF religion, and, equally as important, freedom FROM religion.

Incidentally, I just did a Google search. If you're ever in San Antonio and want to meet me, there are 3 mosques here. You can visit any of them freely. I give you solid guarantees that nobody will bother you.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on December 25, 2018, 05:42 AM
What you just stated is an example of what is officially an atheist state. They are ruled by governments whose intent is to crush religion and impose atheism as its official policy. In no way can this be compared with a secular government. In [for example] Canada, there are churches, mosques, synagogues, Bhuddist temples, etc. They all live side by side in peace. The government does not bother them nor do they impose their ways on the rest of us. This is what I mean by a secular government and, most importantly, total and complete separation of church and state. This is the only way to guarantee freedom OF religion, and, equally as important, freedom FROM religion.

Incidentally, I just did a Google search. If you're ever in San Antonio and want to meet me, there are 3 mosques here. You can visit any of them freely. I give you solid guarantees that nobody will bother you.

So this way, when you say "secular government" you mean a state which separates religion from government, right?

Then liberal democracies such as the US, Canada, and most European countries are secular because they separate religion from government. I totally agree with you on that.

In turn, we all know that communist states such as China, North Korea, and the now abolished USSR impose atheism upon the people by inhumane means.

So, either communism is also secular (maybe even the purist form), or atheism is just another man-made religion forced on unwilling citizens. Which is it in your opinion?

If none of the above, are the communist states mentioned not secular, leaving only liberal democracies as secular?

Wouldn't that make atheism a religion?

BTW, I don't mind visiting San Diego one day. I've never been to the west coast, nothing west past Mississippi/Missouri.
I love the states not for the aggression on humanity its government commits, nor for the double-standards when it comes to human life (At home, and abroad), nor for the racist culture that's spreading like a wildfire in a dry forest.
But for the honorable & kind people I knew there that truly believed in "Freedom & Justice for all". And I wouldn't lie if I told you that I've never seen beautiful nature like what I saw in the states which is truly a marvel of Allah's creation.

Peace

Hud (11)

aa1234779

The number of Sudanese people killed in the December 19th revolution has risen to 37 human lives so far, according to Amnesty. From the pictures I've seen, most were shots aimed at the head.

Edit: Here is fresh kill from today's protests. Yet again, sniper shot to the head.
WARNING: GRAPHIC FOOTAGE
https://twitter.com/unaforg/status/1077567578992726016

Hud (11)

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on December 25, 2018, 01:13 PM
In turn, we all know that communist states such as China, North Korea, and the now abolished USSR impose atheism upon the people by inhumane means. So, either communism is also secular (maybe even the purist form), or atheism is just another man-made religion forced on unwilling citizens. Wouldn't that make atheism a religion? Which is it in your opinion?

Atheism is a belief (or belief system). It's not a religion because there is no god to worship nor is there any set a values a typical relgion would have. Like all belief systems, it can be forcibly imposed and even become a country's official policy. This is precisely what happened in countries like Communist China and Stalinist Russia. Forcible imposition of any belief system is not just wrong, it's an abomination against humanity. In that regard Communist China, Stalinist Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Vatican City (a sovereign nation too) are all the same garbage. I firmly believe this despite the fact that I'm an atheist myself. We're not all bad as many religions would lead you to believe.  :)

If none of the above, are the communist states mentioned not secular, leaving only liberal democracies as secular?

Let's assume in this example the French government is truly secular (sadly not the case). Let's go to a nice Mediterranean beach on a summer day. We have a woman dressed in a burkini and, 3 meters away, another one who is totally naked (legal in Europe as you know):

Atheist state:     Woman in Burkink is arrested, accused of practicing religion illegally
Religious state:  Naked woman arrested, accused of indecency
Secular state:    No one arrested, the rights of both women equally respected under the law

That sums it up.

BTW, I don't mind visiting San Diego one day. I've never been to the west coast, nothing west past Mississippi/Missouri.
I love the states not for the aggression on humanity its government commits, nor for the double-standards when it comes to human life (At home, and abroad), nor for the racist culture that's spreading like a wildfire in a dry forest.
But for the honorable & kind people I knew there that truly believed in "Freedom & Justice for all". And I wouldn't lie if I told you that

Of course I know this country has established itself as a self-appointed world policeman. Just like everywhere, there is injustice, racism, double-standards etc. Having visited this USA, I'm sure you agree that in real life these problems are nowhere near as bad as the news media would lead you to believe. Here in my neighborhood there are people who hang American flags outside their homes. They probably believe in that "Freedom & Justice for all" garbage. Despite this, nobody has yet knocked on my door to ask why I don't have a flag outside my house. We live in peace, we respect each other and I have no issue with someone hanging a flag just like I have no issue with you being a Muslim. As Mexico's Benito Juarez once said, "Respect for the right of others is peace". A great quote by a great man.

Oh, and before I forget. Here in San Antonio I personally have seen women wearing hijabs and even a few wearing niqabs. Some of them were doing their jobs, such as one serving coffee at Starbucks. Another once is a nice girl who waits at the bus stop to go to school in the morning. She is together with her other friends who do NOT wear hijabs and they seem to get along well. The women are free to dress as they please, NOBODY bothers them - in fact if somebody mistreats them they will be arrested by the police. Sadly in France this does not appear to be the case.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on December 26, 2018, 06:50 AM
Atheism is a belief (or belief system). It's not a religion because there is no god to worship nor is there any set a values a typical relgion would have. Like all belief systems, it can be forcibly imposed and even become a country's official policy. This is precisely what happened in countries like Communist China and Stalinist Russia. Forcible imposition of any belief system is not just wrong, it's an abomination against humanity. In that regard Communist China, Stalinist Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Vatican City (a sovereign nation too) are all the same garbage. I firmly believe this despite the fact that I'm an atheist myself. We're not all bad as many religions would lead you to believe.  :)
Whether atheism is a belief (or belief system) or a religion, there is a god that atheists worship imho that is one's self and ideas.
Atheism led communists to be inhumane because they hold the values of Marx, Lennon, Stalin, Mao, and others to be holy even if they claim otherwise.
I believe as many other Muslims do that not all atheists are evil, Allah says in the Quran: "They aren't alike" as to Jews & Christians and the same goes for all other faiths including atheists & Muslims who are not an exception as evil exists in humanity in general.

QuoteLet's assume in this example the French government is truly secular (sadly not the case). Let's go to a nice Mediterranean beach on a summer day. We have a woman dressed in a burkini and, 3 meters away, another one who is totally naked (legal in Europe as you know):

Atheist state:     Woman in Burkink is arrested, accused of practicing religion illegally
Religious state:  Naked woman arrested, accused of indecency
Secular state:    No one arrested, the rights of both women equally respected under the law

That sums it up.
Great example indeed.
Although I'm openly against nudity.

QuoteOf course I know this country has established itself as a self-appointed world policeman. Just like everywhere, there is injustice, racism, double-standards etc. Having visited this USA, I'm sure you agree that in real life these problems are nowhere near as bad as the news media would lead you to believe. Here in my neighborhood there are people who hang American flags outside their homes. They probably believe in that "Freedom & Justice for all" garbage. Despite this, nobody has yet knocked on my door to ask why I don't have a flag outside my house. We live in peace, we respect each other and I have no issue with someone hanging a flag just like I have no issue with you being a Muslim. As Mexico's Benito Juarez once said, "Respect for the right of others is peace". A great quote by a great man.
I not only visited the states, I lived there for more than 3 years in Alabama (Heart of Dixie) which I still love to this day. I was taught by some of the greatest teachers despite difference in religion & the secular curriculum. How can I forget all that?
America, is not pure evil, there is a lot of good in the people there and much much kindness.
I say this even though I was bullied on a daily basis, made fun of my accent, told to go back to my country many many times.
As to the slogan "Freedom & Justice for all" I believe in that as a principle that all humanity should adopt, not the American way of implementation though, being an evil imperialist superpower that bullies other nations & imposes tyrants upon them in the disguise of "policeman of the world".

QuoteOh, and before I forget. Here in San Antonio I personally have seen women wearing hijabs and even a few wearing niqabs. Some of them were doing their jobs, such as one serving coffee at Starbucks. Another once is a nice girl who waits at the bus stop to go to school in the morning. She is together with her other friends who do NOT wear hijabs and they seem to get along well. The women are free to dress as they please, NOBODY bothers them - in fact if somebody mistreats them they will be arrested by the police. Sadly in France this does not appear to be the case.
Oops, I misread San Antonio as San Diego.
That is nice to hear that there is tolerance & mutual respect between fellow citizens & residents. It hurts me though seeing immigrants being bullied by supremacists.
Last I saw was the Syrian immigrant girl being beaten in a school bathroom, she was later hospitalized. The same happens in the UK unfortunately.
The problem with American culture nowadays is the clown president that spreads hate and reinforces the ideas of racists, causing hate crimes and assaults against minorities (especially Muslims) to rise according to national surveys, not Majed's words.
I hope the US & France the whole world lives in peace & tolerance to different people.
And maybe if I come to San Antonio one day, I'll watch a Spurs game with you if you attend basketball games.

Peace

Hud (11)