Author Topic: Language Packs for Windows XP SP3  (Read 243044 times)

November 10, 2017, 10:46 PM
Reply #60
  • Global Moderator
I'm muslum, I did that early christmas videos becuase I had the song and the video of it and to bring some new subscribers because as you know most of world people celebrate christmas, even some muslims!!!

That's brilliant! I really like your take on all this. This is the very meaning of tolerance and respect. Congrats!

November 12, 2017, 10:41 AM
Reply #61
  • Global Moderator
Here is a new version of Windows XP, available on the forum.

It is the latest version of Maher, that I updated: kb4012598 and wmp11 with its updates have been integrated. What’s more, some visual tweaks were applied as you can see on the screenshot below.
Finally, a few unneeded elements were removed (the list is available in the nlite log in the iso file).

Link: https://ufile.io/tbzlz

Besides, I’m disclosing a screenshot the incoming Windows 10 Tunisia edition that will be released next Tuesday. It will contain new drivers. It will also recognize certain smartphones natively, which is not the case with the original version.

A new version of windows 7 is also planned.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 07:52 PM by scarface »

November 12, 2017, 10:54 AM
Reply #62
I liked the background of that windows 10!!!it presents the traditions of the south of Tunisia!!!I'm really impressed by your work guys!!!

November 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
Reply #63
  • Global Moderator
I want to remind the users of the forum that spamming is forbidden.
I also want to tell PANZER24 that his posts are not totally abiding by the rules of the forum, even though they are interesting (it makes me think of iih, who was a great user, but unfortunately he left). Let me explain.
When I stumble upon this message: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=1012.msg28445#msg28445
well, I don't want to read it. And I don't read it. You're quoting Vasudev, who is quoting you. and you were already quoted by humbert. Finally, in each message we have 4 or 5 messages. Actually, it's quite simple to select a few lines and click quote so that we know rapidly what sentence and what user you are answering. It's the same thing with Vasudev, who is systematically quoting the whole message (that why we can see the same image of baboon twice, sometimes, when he quotes one of my messages). Well, at least if you could pick the part of the message you are answering and not quote systemically the whole stuff, it would be clearer. If you disagree, I'm waiting for your arguments.

November 12, 2017, 01:56 PM
Reply #64
  • Global Moderator
Well, here is an example for you:
this message, posted by humbert: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=9868.msg28437#msg28437
He's quoting the sentences to which he's replying. We know immediately what he is referring to. It's a work of art, it's clean, it's well-written, we know it's humbert at once (Maher is perhaps even better).
So take humbert as a model on the forum.

Note: next week I'm planning to remove some messages. Mainly my messages, some with dead links, but maybe a few other old, obsolete messages, that will be put in the archive section. Let's take this one: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=1504.0      It has not been updated since 2015. The links are old (If anyone cares about it, send me a message, I won't put it in the archive section). And if iih is back sometime, then he'll put it back in the right section if he wants to update it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 02:07 PM by scarface »

November 12, 2017, 02:09 PM
Reply #65
SRY VERY MUCH SCARFACE :'( :'( :'( you can delete my replies or put them in another seperate topic because we're going off-topic,sry!!!!

November 12, 2017, 02:22 PM
Reply #66
  • Global Moderator
Next week I will put a lot of things in the archive section. The deleted topics can only be viewed by moderators, and some users like Usman already complained I was deleting their messages. That's why I want to take precautions. I have not deleted messages so far this year. And I guess the new users who don't know the forum are probably getting lost.

November 12, 2017, 07:10 PM
Reply #67
  • Global Moderator
I don't see a need to delete any messages. There's nothing bad enough to merit deletion. What Panzer might want to do is to edit his posts in order to reduce the size of the quoted parts so that he's responding to exactly what's being quoted. As Scarface said, pretty much the way I do it.

Panzer -> I'm only making a suggestion with respect to your old posts. I do very nicely ask all of you to please do and try to restrict to amount of material quoted to exactly what you're responding to. It looks prettier.  :)

November 15, 2017, 06:55 PM
Reply #68
Thank a lots, your app is very great. Can you add japanese language into app? I need japanese. Thanks

April 15, 2018, 11:54 AM
Reply #69