Author Topic: Language Packs for Windows XP SP3  (Read 251689 times)

November 10, 2017, 10:46 PM
Reply #60
  • Global Moderator
I'm muslum, I did that early christmas videos becuase I had the song and the video of it and to bring some new subscribers because as you know most of world people celebrate christmas, even some muslims!!!

That's brilliant! I really like your take on all this. This is the very meaning of tolerance and respect. Congrats!

November 12, 2017, 10:41 AM
Reply #61
  • Global Moderator
I’m disclosing a screenshot the incoming Windows 10 Tunisia edition that will be released next Tuesday. It will contain new drivers. It will also recognize certain smartphones natively, which is not the case with the original version.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:40 AM by scarface »

November 12, 2017, 10:54 AM
Reply #62
I liked the background of that windows 10!!!it presents the traditions of the south of Tunisia!!!I'm really impressed by your work guys!!!

November 12, 2017, 02:22 PM
Reply #63
  • Global Moderator
Next week I will put a lot of things in the archive section. The deleted topics can only be viewed by moderators, and some users like Usman already complained I was deleting their messages. That's why I want to take precautions. I have not deleted messages so far this year. And I guess the new users who don't know the forum are probably getting lost.

November 15, 2017, 06:55 PM
Reply #64
Thank a lots, your app is very great. Can you add japanese language into app? I need japanese. Thanks

April 21, 2018, 03:46 AM
Reply #65
  • Peace-Respect-Learn-Help
Its not better for the forum, which is already died to restrict or warn people for every posts.
I dont know why some of us want to see everything as they like even which does not related them.
Unneccessary deletion, moving or advices will led the forum to a place where only few moderator and newbies will be, almost all old members already left forum or they dont post anything.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

April 21, 2018, 10:22 PM
Reply #66
  • Global Moderator
I'm not sure what you mean by this post. Moderators can NOT alter or delete posts with the exception of bots and advertizements. The entire purpose of having a forum is to allow anyone to freely speak their mind. If you know of such an incident, please report it to me immediately.