• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Latest Java Runtime Environment - Jre 21.0.0 x64 silent installer <--°>

Started by scarface, March 08, 2013, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Count me in. For full functionality of libreoffice you need java.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on March 08, 2015, 07:56 AM
Count me in. For full functionality of libreoffice you need java.

Really? When I installed it on a computer it did not ask for Java nor did I receive any warning anywhere that Java was necessary. Be that as it may, is this your only use for Java?

humbert

Quote from: Fuj on March 09, 2015, 05:10 AM
Another one of your eternal questions. :) It is true that in practice you can do without JRE. Only a very small percentage of web sites actually use Java on the client side. If you use desktop apps written in Java then you need it, of course. There aren't many, relatively speaking. FrostWire springs to mind, I know it's Java based. Minecraft too.

You are the only one here who answers my eternal questions and satisfies my curiosity totally. Thanks :)

I used to use a pre-torrent file sharing app called Limewire that wouldn't work unless Java was installed.

scarface

humbert

Vasudev

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on April 30, 2015, 10:01 AM
BTW, where is iih?

Well, I heard on the news in Indonesia some people had been executed. Maybe they got him confused with those guys. :)

Vasudev

Quote from: usmangujjar on May 01, 2015, 08:36 AM
IIH is not here now, he will be here. I know he is fine.
We are discussing in his created updates threads, humbert many times said him about updates, but never taken too strict action, its nice part of his moderation.
usman I've deleted some posts of iih's updated bots and i've only deleted his older "updated" posts.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on March 06, 2015, 03:59 AM
How many of you guys have Java installed anyway?
I do! It's required by silly programs and silly games.

scarface

updated to u51.

Quoteare you iih 2.0 :) ?
btw I'm not iih 2.0... I would have deleted the message if humbert had not quoted the "updated".
I'm not taking the responsibility to delete them though. if the administrator and usman are allowing me, I will.