• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What's happening in Egypt?

Started by humbert, August 18, 2013, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

AHMAD !!  What's going on in Al Mahallah al Kubra? Here the moment you turn on the TV news all you see is all kinds of violence in Egypt. Now they're saying it's spreading to Alexandria.

Since I believe maybe 20% (or less) of what the news media says, please give us your input.

scarface

to humbert: it seems that Ahmad's town is spared by the turmoil. Probably there is a mighty power in it, repelling the forces of evil.
Its difficult to say what will happen. I posted a lot of stuff about Egypt, in the topic you probably dislike, and I have a singular idea of the problem but let's think there can be a positive issue.

The problems in Egypt are mainly religious, and some christians of egypt, some copts, have even been killed recently, but these problems are aggravated by a situation of economic precarity due to the fall of tourism and the rise in oil prices.
A physical problem: The numbers of countries that would be required to face the need of their huge population - Egypt is part of the ecologically indebted countries.

Ahmad

Sorry for being late, but I don't know what to say.. or from where to start ?!!
Yes, there is violence here in many cities, but in my city.. NO, just because people here don't let others to do any violence.

The story is ..
The man who is called Mursi and his party said that they carry good for us and he talked in the name of Islam goals to provide an excellent life for us, and he said that he will serve all of the Egyptians, not only his people... bla bla bla.

They are LIARS .. They know and talk very well about Islam, but they don't apply it. They say what you want to hear, but they do what they want. They don't listen except for themselves. They always believe they are right. They don't care about Egypt or the Egyptians, they care about their international formation and their own good.
Even Mursi was NOT the man who rules. His party was the controller and Mursi was just a tool in their hands.

I didn't trust many many news about them, but I'm sure now they are LIARS and this is a sign of hypocrisy. And ironically, they call their party "Muslim brothers"!!
The way they think is not in Islam. Islam has no extremist thoughts. They are fool people who don't use their brains to differentiate between good and evil. They just do what their leaders say.. Why ?!! Are their leaders prophets ?!!

All the violence here is because Mursi failed and people did a revolution against him for a better change and so, millions of people came out to end his period early without more waiting for other 3 years, and for that, his people protested first for about 45 days in 2 important squares in Cairo and after that, they discovered that their protest failed and so, their leaders provoked the direction of violence with the help of the other terrorist groups.

If they are Muslims better than us as they say, Allah says in The Holy Qur'an:
"When he turns his back, his aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the earth and destroy crops and progeny but Allah loveth not mischief.."
So, why not applying those words in the reality ?!!
They do all of this because they wanted only the power, NOT their other talk about applying Islam !!

Finally, from what I've seen and other 40 millions Egyptians who did the last revolution, our army is good and honest until now.
Those extremist people are the bad guys here even if the media says other than that.
And of course, when they use violence, the police and the army have to reply against them to stop them from burning or killing.

P.S.
My talk about the violence concerns the terrorist groups and the leaders and some of the Muslim brothers party NOT all the people of the party, because I know many of them are against those extremist thoughts.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

kolio

Looks like someone wants to provoke a civil war :) and then another country would take a part in this war "to protect the people".

scarface

I'm reassured to see that Ahmad is not standing up for those djiadists. Unfortunately a lot of lost people are recruited, and they use their own interpretation of Islam to justify their crime. Perhaps you have heard of this guy who killed some soldiers in France: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p334WtjkAC0

Ahmad

Quote from: scarface on August 21, 2013, 12:10 PM
*** and they use their own interpretation of Islam to justify their crime.

This is exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn't find the proper words.
:)

scarface

These events are spectacular but on the scale of Egypt there has been perhaps 500 killed, it doesnt represent a lot of people (Each year Egypt has 2 million more inhabitants). Its a pity for the innocents who were there though.
You know what I think, the real problems are yet to come with the depletion of the main ressources. Recently New Zealand has renounced to reduce its carbon dioxide emissions and Ecuador has decided to exploit its oil in an ecological reserve. They are going to devastate a forest for 900 million barrels, only 10 days of world oil consumption. Today there is still no issue and there is little chance that we can find a new energy to replace oil, uranium and other non renewable commodities.

humbert

@Scarface - it's not that I don't "like" what you post. The only issue where our opinions differ is that I don't see the situation as apocalyptic as you do. Also, keep in mind that the simple fact that we might not agree on something doesn't mean we aren't friends.  :)

Also for Scarface - before you upload pictures like the one you posted, do you resize it yourself or what? What other picture hosting places do you know other than imageshack and hostingpics?

Ahmad - I read your post but I'm not sure something. You keep repeating "they are liars.." etc - who exactly are THEY?? Do you refer to the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood or someone else? I want to be very clear about this before asking more questions.

I just heard on the TV news that your friend Hosni is out of jail.

Is your new avatar a picture of you?

scarface

I dont use other sites to upload pictures.
If you only watch tv, probably you can't agree with what I think. The current situation is not bad, but the probable future looks grim.

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on August 22, 2013, 01:36 AM
Ahmad - I read your post but I'm not sure something. You keep repeating "they are liars.." etc - who exactly are THEY?? Do you refer to the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood or someone else? I want to be very clear about this before asking more questions.

YES, I mean the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood party when saying this:

Quote from: Ahmad on August 20, 2013, 03:07 AM
They are LIARS .. They know and talk very well about Islam, but they don't apply it. They say what you want to hear, but they do what they want. They don't listen except for themselves. They always believe they are right. They don't care about Egypt or the Egyptians, they care about their international formation and their own good.

I just heard on the TV news that your friend Hosni is out of jail.

YES, he is now in hospital.

Is your new avatar a picture of you?

YES, That's me.
:)