• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurihZuma

Salutations everybody,

Just wanted to finally say... Thanks Maher... Ever So Much.. Your disk has come in so handy over the years.. Should you indeed do an update some time in the future.. Please do not include the win 10 nag updates. Most of the folk I know don't want that thing in the system, myself included.. Thanks again and have fun with the fam..

Namaste...

Ahz.

andar183

sir, is there any chance, somebody here have a pure windows 7 x64 no update no driver just pure like the first time Micr4$aft release it?

i'm just to scared to download from another untrusted forum because i'm a beginner, i'm scared if somebody lie

and if i download the one integrated til april 2015 can i uninstall some unwanted update that come in the ISO from control panel? thanks

wallofasgard

Quote from: andar183 on September 09, 2015, 02:16 PM
sir, is there any chance, somebody here have a pure windows 7 x64 no update no driver just pure like the first time Micr4$aft release it?

i'm just to scared to download from another untrusted forum because i'm a beginner, i'm scared if somebody lie

and if i download the one integrated til april 2015 can i uninstall some unwanted update that come in the ISO from control panel? thanks

You can download Mr.Maher's April 2015 Win7  integrated without any doubt,i swear my life with it. :) Mr.Maher's work is the best out of all that you can find out there.

Also,it is best if you would download the April release since it still doesn't have those unwanted updates from microsoft lately.Mr Maher's work is very good.No unwanted applications included. :)

andar183

Quote from: wallofasgard on September 09, 2015, 04:18 PM
Quote from: andar183 on September 09, 2015, 02:16 PM

You can download Mr.Maher's April 2015 Win7  integrated without any doubt,i swear my life with it. :) Mr.Maher's work is the best out of all that you can find out there.

Also,it is best if you would download the April release since it still doesn't have those unwanted updates from microsoft lately.Mr Maher's work is very good.No unwanted applications included. :)

thank you sir, sure Mr.Maher's work is the best i always use it when i still in windows. it's been a long time since last time i use windows and now i want back to windows 7 but when the installation complete can i see all update that have been included in this april version in control panel?

wallofasgard

Yes you can.Or you can simply search your computer for "View Installed Updates" . :)

andar183

Quote from: wallofasgard on September 10, 2015, 06:36 AM
Yes you can.Or you can simply search your computer for "View Installed Updates" . :)

thank you sir

sorry for my silly question :D

krishjet

I click April links and they seem to be expired :(

Can anyone help me with this?

I am a newbie, I apologize if I am not asking the right thing in this thread

scarface

Hi,
maher said he would update the links. Let's hope he will see your message.

wallofasgard

Hi! its me again and i am in need of little help guys...you see, due to my personal stupidity, i accidentally lost my copy of 64bit version of Mr.Maher's work.What more is that i am a total newbie regarding update integration so its a lost hope for me trying to integrate updates.If you could please send me a PM of an alternative download link of April 2015 Win7 64bit it would be a great help.

I see this April 2015 release as a gold since this is almost the last update that doesnt include crapware update from microsoft.I am sorry for my bad english but i hope you could spare some time to help me. Thanks Guys! :)

humbert

First you are NOT stupid! Knowing you don't know and trying to educate yourself is the hallmark of a highly intelligent person.

I'm not too clear of exactly where you can download Maher's copy (I'm assuming it's on the torrents). If you don't find it, don't hesitate to go to any of the torrent sites and grabbing any ISO. It might not be as "clean" as Maher's copy, but it'll work anyway. One rule of thumb I follow is check to see what copy has the highest number of seeds and peers. Not only will you get it faster but, since so many people have it, it's probably a good copy.

As I've said so many times - it's nice to have s slipstreamed copy with all the updates, but not really necessary. Grab any copy and simply update it with Windows Update.