• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vixen357ka

Download Windows 64-bit and 32-bit links have been removed   :-\ Please download link that is put

humbert

Quote from: vixen357ka on September 06, 2016, 07:08 PM
Download Windows 64-bit and 32-bit links have been removed   :-\ Please download link that is put

Check the torrents. I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for.

vixen357ka

Quote from: humbert on September 07, 2016, 04:50 AM
Quote from: vixen357ka on September 06, 2016, 07:08 PM

Check the torrents. I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for.

Please torrents Link

humbert

Quote from: vixen357ka on September 08, 2016, 05:19 AM
Please torrents Link

Go to your favorite torrent site and do a search. Almost for sure you'll find it. You can also download a free goodie called TorrentRover which will find you any torrent on just about any site. Do a Google search and you'll promptly find a download location.

babukholi

Update for Windows 7 (KB3125574): Download this in case you're utilizing a 32-bit variant of Windows 7.
Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3125574): Download this in case you're utilizing a 64-bit variant of Windows 7.

mobile apps development companies Germany

iamgeorgelucas

Is there any link which helps me for free download of Windows 7

scarface

QuoteIs there any link which helps me for free download of Windows 7
check the most recent posts.

QuoteAnd works for top mobile app development company, FuGenX Technologies.
oddly enough, that's the company advertised in babukholi's message. If you want to make adverts, put posters in the street instead.
But well, it seems to be a serious company, maybe you should contact maher to conclude a contrat with him. Since the forum is welcoming many users it could be an opportunity for you to have a banner on the front page...

Napoleon3411

Any torrent link for it? :-\

humbert

Quote from: Napoleon3411 on January 22, 2017, 11:51 AM
Any torrent link for it? :-\

Go to your favorite site and do a search. Better yet, download an install a copy of Torrent Rover (Google it). It's a great torrent finder.

shhnedo

Here, peeps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByUSoeeWTvrST0JId2ZDZ3RwSWs
Windows 7 Professional VL SP1 x64 N updated till January 2017. Made it myself using simplix pack. The iso is about 3.7-3.8GB in size, it can be easily made into e UEFI-CSM bootable media using WinSetupFromUSB. It works flawlessly, it CAN run windows updates, though I don't recommend it much(too much spycrap).
I only made an x64 image because it really doesn't consume that much resources compared to x86 - about 200-300MB of ram more, which is insignifficant. I'm running this on my old-*** Pentium 4 531 with 2GB of ram and if it weren't for my 10-year-old HDD, it'd be running smooth as butter.
Use Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2 to activate.
If you'd like the media features back, please - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=16546 .