• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Converting Windows 2000 to 8.0 (Start menu only)

Started by akaubee, January 07, 2014, 09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaubee

Windows 8.1 launches less than a week from now on October 18th, although some people around the world will get to download the OS update on October 17th in their time zones. But what about the future? Windows 8.1 represents the first time that Microsoft has launched such a major update for its Windows operating system less than a year after the main launch

humbert

@akaubee - what are you trying to tell us with this topic you started?

Let's see. You tell us a Windows 8.2 will be released in 9 days, they you start talking about Windows 10. Now you're back to Windows 2000.

What planet do you live on?

akaubee

Quote from: humbert on January 12, 2014, 05:42 AM
@akaubee - what are you trying to tell us with this topic you started?

Let's see. You tell us a Windows 8.2 will be released in 9 days, they you start talking about Windows 10. Now you're back to Windows 2000.

What planet do you live on?
Earth, In Mauritius (I was living in australlia since childhood). Not like this but my uncle still uses it and he kept modifying it. zzzzzhe will stop using Windows 2000 but he doesn't like to buy softwares and download from Microsoft and also TPB (thepiratebay)

humbert

Quote from: akaubee on January 12, 2014, 07:53 AM
Earth, In Mauritius (I was living in australlia since childhood). Not like this but my uncle still uses it and he kept modifying it. zzzzzhe will stop using Windows 2000 but he doesn't like to buy softwares and download from Microsoft and also TPB (thepiratebay)

What are you doing in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Are you Australian or Mauritian?

I don't know of anybody who likes to buy software. What system does your uncle have? Will it support at least 32-bit Windows 7 or 8?

akaubee

Quote from: humbert on January 13, 2014, 06:13 AM
Quote from: akaubee on January 12, 2014, 07:53 AM

What are you doing in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Are you Australian or Mauritian?

I don't know of anybody who likes to buy software. What system does your uncle have? Will it support at least 32-bit Windows 7 or 8?
Both but I was born in Mauritius