Kaspersky 2015 126.96.36.1993aEN 6683 Patch "(a)" Latest build [Support Windows 8.1]
- Download, Install Kaspersky Internet Security KIS 2015 untill finish, if another AV/guards have installed on pc
KIS will tell you to uninstall incompatible softwares, you agree!, uninstall it completely if not go to Install.
- Activate with Key Provided, Activation Completed successfully (91 days) Click Finish. then do the steps below: (Normal mode) Internet connected.
- (Change KIS update manually, if KIS do updating just stop it.), I prefer to do this.
- Disable KIS Self-Defense, go to setting additional [uncheck] enable self-defense
, automatically enabled by KIS
- Exit KIS from system tray, extract KIS2015 Regkey.rar double click
KIS2015_RegKey.reg choose 32 or 64-bit.
- Run KIS by double click KIS icon on desktop, you'll see license status active, about 1 year Computer protected.
on testing i'm not restart the machine you can reboot later, (reboot recomended).
- Last step update KIS database manualy do not automatic
(to prevent Kaspersky black listed this key in feature)
go to setting additional update settings thick
prompt for permission to install before downloading updates
activate gaming profile go to setting performance gaming profile check
used gaming profile.
Updating KIS databases, app about 95 mb and 2nd updates 85 mb (untill databases is up to date).
Finally your PC now Protected for 1 year successfuly. Tested on Windows 7 on VM 2/2/2014 by me.
- Done. these all steps for now ..another step to be updated later.
This is just for education and fun, not for resale.HomepageRelease Notes:KAVKISKaspersky Internet Security 2015 [188.8.131.525] Final (official site) Oct 10, 2014Kaspersky Anti_Virus 2015 [184.108.40.2065] Final (Official site) Oct 9, 2014Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Final (official site) Sept 9, 2014Kaspersky Anti_Virus kav220.127.116.113aEN_6406 2015 Final (Official site) Sept 9, 2014Product UpgradesThree years Patch KAV (thanks to vnoctober)One year Patch KIS (thanks to elgringo)