• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Communicator...

Started by Hakumei, February 06, 2014, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakumei

Hi guys ;D.

I looking for some good... back, very good multi platform communicator. Something like Pidgin.

Supported chat networks: XMPP/ Jabber and Gadu-Gadu.
What I need: supported east Asian language (Japanese) in chat window, easy theme/ skin change, work on windows 7.
I don't need Polish translation or spell checker, program can be in english or japanese.
Already tested: AQQ (I'm use this now, is good, but going to be pay, and I need to change it a soon as possible), Pidgin (looks good, but standard theme/ skin getting me sick and is extremely hard to found and change it), Kadu (eat a lot of RAM and looks horrible, impossible to change theme/ skin).

All suggestion/ propose/ links is more than welcome ;).

cha

Quote from: Hakumei on February 06, 2014, 03:52 PM
Hi guys ;D.

I looking for some good... back, very good multi platform communicator. Something like Pidgin.

Supported chat networks: XMPP/ Jabber and Gadu-Gadu.
What I need: supported east Asian language (Japanese) in chat window, easy theme/ skin change, work on windows 7.
I don't need Polish translation or spell checker, program can be in english or japanese.
Already tested: AQQ (I'm use this now, is good, but going to be pay, and I need to change it a soon as possible), Pidgin (looks good, but standard theme/ skin getting me sick and is extremely hard to found and change it), Kadu (eat a lot of RAM and looks horrible, impossible to change theme/ skin).

All suggestion/ propose/ links is more than welcome ;).
Hi, Hakumei somewhere in Poland hehe,
I thought for a moment, while look around here of some link for that
check this one .. if there is you're looking for.
http://alternativeto.net/software/aqq/
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

Hakumei

Yeah, Kopete works on window$. I don't need anything more. Really thanks for help ;).

cha

Quote from: Hakumei on February 06, 2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah, Kopete works on window$. I don't need anything more. Really thanks for help ;).
どうã,,たしまして you're welcome
さã,ˆã†ãªã,‰         bye
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

humbert

Quote from: cha on February 07, 2014, 02:38 AM
Quote from: Hakumei on February 06, 2014, 10:19 PM
どうã,,たしまして
さã,ˆã†ãªã,‰

Please note that one of the forum's rules is that messages must be in English, OR if in another language, then an English translation must be included. The reason is that for most of us English is NOT our first language, and as such we need a common language to communicate. Maher imposed this rule because otherwise the forum would become another Tower of Babel.