• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Large files Download!

Started by cha, February 08, 2014, 07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cha

Hi, guys
I want to download large files (± 3GB) in torrent link, with no client torrent.
with free without premium account.

All suggestion/ propose/ appreciated.
Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

humbert

Quote from: cha on February 08, 2014, 07:51 AM
Hi, guys

To download from a torrent site you must have a torrent client. The reason is the file comes from all the people in the swarm, not from just one site. µTorrent is everybody's favorite, but there are many others.

At many torrent sites no account is needed to download stuff. Just go in and  help yourself.

cha

Quote from: humbert on February 09, 2014, 03:43 AM
Hi, guys

To download from a torrent site you must have a torrent client. The reason is the file comes from all the people in the swarm, not from just one site. µTorrent is everybody's favorite, but there are many others.

At many torrent sites no account is needed to download stuff. Just go in and  help yourself.
almost everyone already knows µTorrent, I faced problem with the zbigz site Free account limit 1GB.
Any Idea? Thanks for reply.

humbert

Quote from: cha on February 09, 2014, 04:23 AM
almost everyone already knows µTorrent, I faced problem with the zbigz site Free account limit 1GB.

Cha -> Stay away from zbigz! I just looked at that site. They're even saying something totally false - that it's difficult to install and run torrent clients and it requires knowedge of networking. FALSE! In fact they're easy to install and run. Another thing. On torrent sites a 1GB limit is a joke. Today any file is that big!

My suggestion -> Install µTorrent or any of the many torrent clients. Go to any REAL torrent site and download all you want, no limits, no logging in, NOTHING!

If you need help with this, post your message, we're all here to walk you through it.

BTW, is that your picture on your avatar??

iih

Hi, guys

please see on tread
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

cha

Quote from: humbert on February 10, 2014, 05:00 AM
Quote from: cha on February 09, 2014, 04:23 AM

Cha -> Stay away from zbigz! I just looked at that site. They're even saying something totally false - that it's difficult to install and run torrent clients and it requires knowedge of networking. FALSE! In fact they're easy to install and run. Another thing. On torrent sites a 1GB limit is a joke. Today any file is that big!

My suggestion -> Install µTorrent or any of the many torrent clients. Go to any REAL torrent site and download all you want, no limits, no logging in, NOTHING!

If you need help with this, post your message, we're all here to walk you through it.

BTW, is that your picture on your avatar??
Yes i'm btw thanks for info, i'm not familiar with µTorrent.

humbert

Quote from: cha on February 10, 2014, 09:30 AM

When you're not familiar with something, there's one solution: LEARN IT! Never let lack of knowledge stop you.

For starters, go to www.utorrent.com/downloads and grab a copy of the FREE version (not µTorrent Plus). Double click to install. That's pretty much all there is to it. Then go to [for example] thepiratebay.se and download all you want, no questions asked.

Later you can learn to how to remove the ads from µTorrent plus all other tweaks. We're here to help. Ask any questions. But please, LEARN IT. Don't let this stop you or settle for lousy ways to get torrents.

cha

Quote from: humbert on February 11, 2014, 05:48 AM
Quote from: cha on February 10, 2014, 09:30 AM

When you're not familiar with something, there's one solution: LEARN IT! Never let lack of knowledge stop you.

For starters, go to www.utorrent.com/downloads and grab a copy of the FREE version (not µTorrent Plus). Double click to install. That's pretty much all there is to it. Then go to [for example] thepiratebay.se and download all you want, no questions asked.

Later you can learn to how to remove the ads from µTorrent plus all other tweaks. We're here to help. Ask any questions. But please, LEARN IT. Don't let this stop you or settle for lousy ways to get torrents.
dear humbert,
actually I've got bittorrent, but has never been installed, what is the fundamental difference BitTorrent - uTorrent, after getting the assurance I will try your suggestion. thank you.

humbert

Quote from: usmangujjar on February 11, 2014, 12:08 PM
currently no difference between utorrent and bittorrent, bittorrent is older program of bittorrent inc. some years ago it release another same utility as bittorrent, named utorrent.
@humbert: am i right? if not, tell us.

Other than the fact that one is violet and the other green, I've yet to see a difference.

@Cha -> Do not be afraid, this is a lot easier than you think. The Bittorrent you have is perfect. Go ahead and install it. Once again, for now you don't have to play around with the settings, the defaults will work OK. After you've done that, let's run this test: go to http://thepiratebay.se, then Browse, select a category and pick any torrent file at random. Once you click on the magnet link, Bittorrent should pop up automatically and start the download. One of the beauties of doing it this way is that Bittorrent will just work silently in the background, you can continue doing other stuff normally. To make it a little faster, try to select a torrent with many seeds and peers. Be sure to be nice and seed once you're finished so others can share.  :)

Try this. We are here to help if you get stuck.