Author Topic: Download Torrents without any torrent client! (Another option for torrent Files)  (Read 6621 times)

February 08, 2014, 10:47 PM
  • Boss-Mafias™

For example, use the IDM as Accelerator
Every one of us uses torrents to download things from internet, Torrents are really a best of downloading by resuming them, we can download files with higher speed if our torrent has more SEEDS, and generally that is why people prefer downloading the torrents with high number of SEEDS. Un doubtfully torrents are the best sources to download files from internet, but the only irritating part of torrents is, the Downloading speed. We often come across situations where the torrent downloading speed will be way less than our normal downloading speed, due to less number of SEEDS, Here comes a solution for it, IDM is one the world’s most fastest Downloading manager available in the internet. What if we download  torrents with IDM software?? Interesting isn’t it??
Yes we can download Torrents with IDM so that we can get maximum downloading speed even if the torrents has less number of seeds. There are many online sites to download torrents with IDM, I thought to post an article regarding the best online sources available to download torrents with IDM and here it goes. 
To download torrents using IDM. Just Go through them and pick one of your choice.

6 best sites
zbigz        1GB       (Free Account)   http://www.zbigz.com/ (does not always have to logging in)
filestream 2.59 GB (Free Account)   https://filestream.me/   (should not with IDM)
bytebx     Not Clearly                      http://bytebx.com/
putdrive   Not Clearly                      http://www.putdrive.com/
Boxopus  Not Clearly                       http://boxopus.com/
PUT.io      Not Clearly                       https://put.io/

The fastest download speed for free account is FILESTREAM with 2.5GB limit while zbigz only 1GB.
Filestream is the uniqe one, smart sever, sometime they gave Free Account Download size up to 4GB, FS will detect and record your ip address, even with a proxy server.
If you wish making another Free account, use different IP Address. if not they will reduced your limit download size immediately.

Let's Try it
Enjoy..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:52 AM by iih »
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

February 09, 2014, 08:52 PM
Reply #1
  • Global Moderator
DO NOT DO THIS!!

Absolutely the best and fastest way to download torrents is to install a traditional torrent client and go to a regular torrent site. Going to these sites destroys all the advantages inherent to downloading torrents. And of course, never use IDM, it downloads very differently from torrent clients.

February 10, 2014, 01:42 AM
Reply #2
  • Boss-Mafias™
DO NOT DO THIS!!

Absolutely the best and fastest way to download torrents is to install a traditional torrent client and go to a regular torrent site. Going to these sites destroys all the advantages inherent to downloading torrents. And of course, never use IDM, it downloads very differently from torrent clients.
Of course torrent file with the torrent client (is the best), this is for another option.

February 10, 2014, 01:48 AM
Reply #3
  • Boss-Mafias™
i am totally agree with humbert......
does you ever downloaded a torrent with this way?
if not, how did you know? once again this is another option for torrent.

February 10, 2014, 09:08 PM
Reply #4
  • Global Moderator
The only reason I can see for anybody accessing these sites is because your ISP is throttling to torrents. Other than that these sites are useless. I just tried to get something from zbigz and it's impossible unless you first register. Since when do torrent sites require this?

Avoid these sites completely, This IS NOT a better way.

April 27, 2016, 07:33 AM
Reply #5
I have faced some legal challenges when I try to download copyright move from pirate bay without using any vpn connection and because of that I was caught by ISP on doing illegal activities. I think It was a bad mistake by me but after sometime I discuss this about this matter with my friends and they said you should use Ivacy Canada vpn for downloading copyright material. It provides online security.

If you guys know more information about VPN software please share.

April 27, 2016, 11:06 AM
Reply #6
  • Global Moderator
Hi bradhaddin, welcome to the forum.
Undoubteldly the creator of the topic, iih, would be the best one to speak about it, and I hope he'll answer you if he comes back.
Personnaly, I've been able to use utorrent with hotspot wifi connections, but for some reasons, I remember that some trackers were rejected. I did not need to be anonymous, but using the tor network was working with those trackers. I had to put the socks 5 in proxy server option, fill the ip field with 127.0.0.1 and then the port, and tick the "use proxy for hostname lookups" box.
I guess that the ip connecting to the tracker was not mine with this system. However it did not work when ticking the "use proxy for p2p connections" box, or it was slow.
Well, the vpn system is the same thing, you use a socks 5 that is connecting to the tracker, and possibly to the peers. I don't know if free vpns are reliable. In any case I know that the free socks 5 listed on the internet are very slow. If you are trying to use them with firefox, it's likely that half of them will not work.
You can check this site to have some explanations too: https://nordvpn.com/fr/tutorials/socks5/utorrent/
Finally, if you think that you could get caught by the authorities, well, maybe don't dowload the most recent movies, or use alternative p2p software, like dc++. Formerly, I used to download a lot of stuff, and now I just download what I really want to watch or see, that's to say 2 games per year, and only a few movies.

April 27, 2016, 01:58 PM
Reply #7
  • Global Moderator
I have faced some legal challenges when I try to download copyright move from pirate bay without using any vpn connection and because of that I was caught by ISP on doing illegal activities. I think It was a bad mistake by me but after sometime I discuss this about this matter with my friends and they said you should use Ivacy Canada vpn for downloading copyright material. It provides online security. If you guys know more information about VPN software please share.

NEVER let these profiteers stop you from downloading. Believe me, there are many ways to get around all their restrictions.

When it comes to VPN's I use Torguard and I recommend it highly. I also recommend Mullvad. PureVPN is OK too but be advised they leak your IPV6 address and leave you bare, the other 2 do not. The price around $5 to $15 a month depending on how many bells and whistles you need. Don't even dream of using a free VPN for downloading torrents.

There are trillions of torrent sites out there and you can get to them in many ways. Just for starters, go to https://torrentsproxy.com/. You can also download  and use the Pirate Browser or the Tor Browser. Browsers and the torrent clients work separately. Just remember one thing -- have torrent, will download.

If you want more details as to getting around these restriction, tell me where you live and exactly what your situation is. Just never surrender to these profiteering gluttons.

August 20, 2017, 11:17 AM
Reply #8
Hi humbert! Thanks for your tips!
Mind asking how do we go about dl with using the Tor browser? Any extensions or other plugins required?
I'm staying in South east asia area, ISP not too strict, but laws and regulations are in place,,,
Thanks!

August 20, 2017, 08:44 PM
Reply #9
  • Global Moderator
Mind asking how do we go about dl with using the Tor browser? Any extensions or other plugins required?
I'm staying in South east asia area, ISP not too strict, but laws and regulations are in place,,,
Thanks!

Why do you not want to use a torrent client? Does your ISP block or impede torrent traffic?

In case you don't already know this, the torrent client and the browser have nothing to do with one another. All the browser does is enable you to see what's available on the site and then download either the torrent file or the magnet link. This is fed to the torrent client which performs the download. Any browser will do perfectly.

Let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction.