Computing > Programs

(New) Testing Anti Virus Suites

(1/12) > >>

Vasudev:
These links given below will test your Anti Virus Or your Security tools and these links contains real viruses that are very dangerous(having tested myself ).
Please Be Careful about the files,don't double click the file for example: one of the files would be Whatsapp.exe which is backdoor.
And Hereby declare that I'm not responsible for damaging your PC's and they themselves be responsible for actions taken.
This test is for educational awareness.
Recommended Tools if infected use MalwareBytes AntiMalware & if windows installation is corrupted use tweaking.com's windows repair.

Now here's the link for Malware pack:

Link to malicious sample/URL: hxxp://www59.zippyshare.com/v/1966202/file.html
Password for the malicious sample:infected

Note:Replace xx with tt.

For More Info visit this site:
http://malwaretips.com/forums/virus-exchange.104/

Vasudev:

--- Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 05:53 AM ---Vasudev-- what is the benefit to test this download??
if anyone using outdated AV, he will be infected, you should must tell here that before testing this we must have back up of our data.

--- End quote ---
You come across wide variety of files that seem legit but are not and urge people not to click unknown or unsafe links & be safe on the internet.

iih:

--- Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 05:53 AM ---Vasudev-- what is the benefit to test this download??
if anyone using outdated AV, he will be infected, you should must tell here that before testing this we must have back up of our data.

--- End quote ---

it's no problem with me ...see image below: (Test by ESET ESS 7.0.317.4 OEM License)

Vasudev:

--- Quote from: iih on June 02, 2014, 10:30 AM ---

--- End quote ---
it's no problem with me ...see image below: (Test by ESET ESS 7.0.317.4 OEM License)

--- End quote ---
Did you notice some files which masks as legit files

iih:
i don't know, might be from MalwareTips.com Malware/virus test files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version