• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

(New) Testing Anti Virus Suites

Started by Vasudev, June 02, 2014, 12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

These links given below will test your Anti Virus Or your Security tools and these links contains real viruses that are very dangerous(having tested myself ).
Please Be Careful about the files,don't double click the file for example: one of the files would be Whatsapp.exe which is backdoor.
And Hereby declare that I'm not responsible for damaging your PC's and they themselves be responsible for actions taken.
This test is for educational awareness.
Recommended Tools if infected use MalwareBytes AntiMalware & if windows installation is corrupted use tweaking.com's windows repair.

Now here's the link for Malware pack:

Link to malicious sample/URL: hxxp://www59.zippyshare.com/v/1966202/file.html
Password for the malicious sample:infected

Note:Replace xx with tt.

For More Info visit this site:
http://malwaretips.com/forums/virus-exchange.104/

Vasudev

Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 01:53 PM
Vasudev-- what is the benefit to test this download??
if anyone using outdated AV, he will be infected, you should must tell here that before testing this we must have back up of our data.
You come across wide variety of files that seem legit but are not and urge people not to click unknown or unsafe links & be safe on the internet.

iih

if anyone using outdated AV, he will be infected, you should must tell here that before testing this we must have back up of our data.

it's no problem with me ...see image below: (Test by ESET ESS 7.0.317.4 OEM License)

eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

Vasudev

Quote from: iih on June 02, 2014, 06:30 PM
it's no problem with me ...see image below: (Test by ESET ESS 7.0.317.4 OEM License)

Did you notice some files which masks as legit files

iih

i don't know, might be from MalwareTips.com Malware/virus test files.

iih

Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 06:34 PM
IIH- dear brother i know its not problem for average users.
but someone may damage their data with this test,
i told, just for care..
Give it a try With your AVAST! what AVAST! did?

iih

Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 06:49 PM
Quote from: iih on June 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
Give it a try With your AVAST! what your AVAST! did?

Avast detect all viruses, i tried without any hesitation, because i have complete backup of all my data into another detached hard drive,,,,!
good AVAST...all in that RAR file are infected files just for testing puposes. try visit Malwaretips.com to see more
info about virus ghost besides Norton Ghost.

Vasudev

Quote from: iih on June 02, 2014, 06:54 PM
Quote from: usmangujjar on June 02, 2014, 06:49 PM
Quote from: iih on June 02, 2014, 06:45 PM
Give it a try With your AVAST! what your AVAST! did?

Avast detect all viruses, i tried without any hesitation, because i have complete backup of all my data into another detached hard drive,,,,!
good AVAST...all in that RAR file are infected files just for testing puposes. try visit Malwaretips.com to see more
info about virus ghost besides Norton Ghost.
I double clicked on a file purposefully to see what damage it might do,after a minute or two system hangs because c:\windows was shifted to another directory and i was successful in removing that infection using combination of mbam & ubuntu.Very dangerous viruses indeed

humbert

i told, just for care..

Keep in mind these files are clearly marked as malware for testing. All testing has risks. Those who decide to test must assume those risks. I like this topic because I feel it's an opportunity to learn more about malware and the best programs to stop it.

As an added measure of safety why not test these inside a sandbox?

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on June 05, 2014, 01:18 AM
i told, just for care..

Keep in mind these files are clearly marked as malware for testing. All testing has risks. Those who decide to test must assume those risks. I like this topic because I feel it's an opportunity to learn more about malware and the best programs to stop it.

As an added measure of safety why not test these inside a sandbox?
Thank You Humbert.