• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

New topic Photos

Started by scarface, February 01, 2015, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on September 19, 2017, 10:13 PM
In the isolation ward, he is placed in a cell of ten square meters and permanently guarded - eight people take turns to ensure his constant supervision. He is entitled to two one hour-long walks in the morning and evening, and, as the law permits, to a Quran and a prayer mat to practice his religion.
The cell of Abdeslam being equipped with an opaque window, he did not see the light of day. At the parlors - only allowed with his immediate family - a window of separation cut him off from his visitors.

As we all know, the death penalty was abolished in Europe. Sometimes I think execution is more merciful than having to live the rest of your life under these conditions. Think it it - sooner or later he's going to die anyway. Why not save himself all those years of being locked up like that?

PastorBrad

All 4 of these children were taken from their mother who doesn't have custody and fled out of the county with them.
July 4th they left from Lost Angeles airport and their final destination was Paris France.
We do not know the whereabouts they may be now. Could be anywher in the world.

Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KonasKids/

scarface

I have not seen them. At least I don't think so. No wonder they fled a country like the United States though.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on December 25, 2017, 11:58 PM
I have not seen them. At least I don't think so. No wonder they fled a country like the United States though.

If it were possible I'd love to move to Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Finland. Yet despite this thing here aren't as bad as the news media would lead you to believe. Here I live in peace have pretty much everything I need. If you don't go looking for trouble, chances are you won't find any.

scarface

Today, I took a few photos. I know that aa1234779 and Usman are looking at them with great attention.
Note that lately I deleted a few old messages that were obsolete.

Avenue Wagram, near the arch of triumph

Avenue de la Grande Armée

Avenue Foch

scarface

Today, I'm posting a few photos on the forum, taken in the centre of Paris this afternoon, in the 1st and 2nd arrondissement. The weather was fine, unusually warm for the season and I knew that humbert and aa1234779 were waiting for new photos. I'm sure they will indulge in a little glass of beer while looking at them carefully.

Near the Opera Garnier

Rue du 4 Septembre

Place Gaillon

Rue Monsigny

Rue des petits champs

Place des victoires

Rue Molière

A tramp (not Donald apparently)

Avenue de l'Opera

a bit later, in the 11th arrondissement

On the boulevard Voltaire

A young "hottie"

Apparently a demonstration for the Tamils of Sri Lanka...

aa1234779

Nice photos and beautiful scenery.. The city of light has many sights to see, apparently..

I'm drinking Arabic coffee while enjoying your photos, no beer for me, although sometimes I drink Budweiser NA.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

Tonight, maybe there will be new photos, if I'm still able to upload them.
You know, I'm a bit like aa1234779. "No beer for me". After all it's so gross. Instead, At the monoprix of the avenue de l'opera, I bought a bottle of Riesling. It's much better. The price is not the same either. With that I'm eating a pizza with black truffles. A real feast. I wish Maher, aa1234779 and some users of the forum were here.

scarface

Here are a few photos, taken this afternoon.

The rue Vivienne

In a bar

Rue du 4 septembre

The opera Garnier

The galleries Lafayette. I parked my car in the parking underneath.

Once again some girls waiting for me and Vasudev.

The avenue de l'opera

scarface

There is a storm in here. I don't know if it's a good or bad omen.
This morning, I had the bad idea to take my car to go to the 11th arrondissement. I have a bank account over there. I wanted to transfer my account to another branch. But they told me to go to the new bank. I went there for nothing. And it took me an hour only to find a parking space. When I saw a lot of policemen blocking the access of the bvd Voltaire, for a moment I thought there had been another attack in the bataclan. In fact there was a demonstration at place of Republic.
I wish I was able to go to Palestine with humbert and Maher. Well, at least I'm leaving a big town. Maybe aa1234779 finds that the photos are beautiful. But it's also a modern and superficial society. And above all, it's based on oil. Without oil, the supermarkets would be empty. There would be no food, at least not enough. It's probably also the case where humbert, iih or aa1234779 are living. But is it the case in Palestine? I've seen images of Qalqilya and we can see people with Goats, there are olive trees around the town. I mean the people who live over there don't need complex logistics to eat every day. Actually, I'm not sure I'd want to share my bed with a billy goat, but certainly, if you have goats or chickens they can be useful.
If you can, maybe you should go to a small town to be more autonomous. By 2025 we'll probably have big problems with oil.