Author Topic: Fonts  (Read 4186 times)

May 16, 2015, 06:59 AM
Reply #10
  • Global Moderator
On its own, FDM is not the best choice for YT downloads; I use FlashGot for that - it lets me choose between available formats, then passes the link to FDM. IDM is probably the best so if you already use it extensively and like it, I see no reason to switch to something else. As for me, like I said, in 90% of cases I use FF built-in so FDM is good enough for me when I need it and I'm quite satisfied with it. It's freeware so I don't need to concern myself with the crack after every update.

Thanks for the tip. Actually IDM is probably the easiest program out there to crack. Many different people release it with crack, usually the same day it's out.
I use 1-click youtube video downloader.

May 17, 2015, 08:14 PM
Reply #11
  • Global Moderator
I use 1-click youtube video downloader.

What about videos that don't come from Youtube? Can you download them too?

May 18, 2015, 01:10 AM
Reply #12
  • Global Moderator
I didn't check that.

February 18, 2018, 10:52 PM
Reply #13
One of the major traps, when talking about type, is mixing up fonts with typefaces or treating them as synonymous. Many a typographic expert has haughtily corrected a beginner for mistakenly using the word font when he or she should have said typeface. To those of us who think about fonts only when choosing one in Microsoft Word, the distinction between the terms can seem confusing, esoteric, and even arcane.
ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia | OHSAS 18001 Certification in Saudi Arabia