• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Pets We Love

Started by Shadow.97, May 14, 2015, 03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Scarface or Vasudev (or Maher) - I'd do this myself the problem is I'm not familiar with the procedure and I'll probably screw it up. Kindly do me a favor. Please create a new topic called "Pets We Love" then move any and all posts that talk about pets to that new topic. When you've done that, pls explain what you did so I can do it next time.

@Shadow - I'm very familiar with phobias and panic attacks. I have phobias myself. This one is particularly bad because dog immediately sense fear and tend to react defensively. Is there any way you can slowly desensitize yourself, beginning by petting small dogs? I know it's not easy, trust me.

The dog that died was a large maltese, probably a havanese. A few days later we adopted a maltese puppy who is still with us today. 2½ years ago we got a yorkie-maltese female. The 2 had puppies back in October and now we've got 5 dogs (the parents and 3 kids). We're seeing if we can either sell one or even give them away, so far no takers.

humbert

I killed off the other 'Pets We Love' topic to prevent duplication. What I'd like to know is how you managed to either rename this one or create a new one and move the posts to it. I saw no way to do it. Please enlighten me.

Shadow.97

I managed to basically talk my dad into getting a new pet. Does anyone know a pet that doesnt require a lot of attention(dog) and isn't as ... "suicidal" as cats..? Cats often get injured by cars or get beaten up by animals and magpies..
I really want a cat though! Specifically, norwegian forest cat.. Pic related.

humbert

The pet rock craze is proof that people will buy just about anything.

@Shadow - All pets (except rocks :) ) need care. As I'm sure you know, cats need food, water, kitty litter and of course medical care (e.g., vaccinations).

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on May 20, 2015, 05:42 AM
The pet rock craze is proof that people will buy just about anything.

@Shadow - All pets (except rocks :) ) need care. As I'm sure you know, cats need food, water, kitty litter and of course medical care (e.g., vaccinations).
True true, I'm not sure what I was hoping for in the answers.. xD

Yoda

My Rabbit

My Mouse
May The Force Be With You ...

humbert

Even my dogs are computer nerds :)

Yoda

Hmmm.... A geek dog!
I think you should lock your router when you re going to bed....  ;D

(Its very cute by the way)
May The Force Be With You ...