Author Topic: What kind of meat it is  (Read 6359 times)

April 16, 2019, 06:41 AM
Reply #50
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm eating a "petite tourte chèvre courgette". I wanted to reassure humbert since he was afraid I might be eating too much.
http://imgur.com/a/SnAMRKe

April 16, 2019, 10:20 PM
Reply #51
  • Global Moderator
Today, I'm eating a "petite tourte chèvre courgette". I wanted to reassure humbert since he was afraid I might be eating too
much.

The food you showed in the picture appeared to be quite a lot. Maybe you weren't planning to eat part of it and put the rest in the refrigerator to eat it later. Maybe you had a sexy babe visiting you and you were planning to eat her first, and then share the meal. ;)

Oh, and before I forget, remember that there are calories in and calories out. You might eat a lot (in), but a the same time you might do quite a bit of walking or other physical activity (out). If everything is more or less balanced, you're in business.

April 19, 2019, 05:53 AM
Reply #52
  • Global Moderator
Note that I'm going to reveal another secret on the forum: the recipe  of the cheese fondue with potatoes.

April 19, 2019, 01:55 PM
Reply #53
  • Global Moderator
I'm going to reveal the recipe of the duck breast with rice in a  nice white wine sauce with shallot (The recipe of the fondue with potatoes will be presented next time).
I'm on vacation for a week so it's a dinner party.

Here is the first photo. Look how beautiful the duck breast is.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:28 PM by scarface »