Author Topic: CCleaner 3.15.1643  (Read 6285 times)

August 06, 2012, 08:38 PM
Reply #10
  • Global Moderator
This Is The Utility That Makes A Computer, Computer! Without This The Computer Becomes A Junk! It's Name Really Suites It (CrapCleaner)! BTW Thanks For The Share!

Anong with Ccleaner, you might want to check out a free, portable program called BitBleach. It's on portableapps.com. This thing cleanes out easily another 20MB that Ccleaner leaves behind even when you use Ccleaner Enhancer. I use it right after using Ccleaner.

August 07, 2012, 05:52 AM
Reply #11
Thanks For The Share Humbert! Will Surely Try That!
?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

August 07, 2012, 07:58 PM
Reply #12
  • Global Moderator
Thanks For The Share Humbert! Will Surely Try That!

Thanks. Incidentally, I posted the name wrong. It should be BleachBit. Since it's portable it won't touch the registry. Also, keep in mind the portable apps on that site won't install to C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) - you have to install them off the root. Check it out, it's great!

Incidentally and getting off the topic (not new to me) :) - why Windows even defaults to C:\Program Files is beyond my comprehension. When installing something I absolutely never install there unless it's one of those programs where the installation file thinks it knows more than you do.

August 13, 2012, 08:54 AM
Reply #13
I posted the name wrong. It should be BleachBit.

Oh No Probs :D
?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah