• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

article submission sites for 2012

Started by zigyasu, March 30, 2012, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 02, 2012, 09:45 AM
Article submission is one of the most popular and one of the oldest link building methods known to the SEO industry. Everyday thousands of articles are being submitted to these article directories by webmasters and SEO professionals to boost the back links of the website under question. If you have a website and if you do not know what is article submission, then it is high time that you learn about this link building strategy and use it to boost your website's ranking in the search engines.

Thanks for the explanation. I captured the rest of your post for reference, but even so I'm not all that sure exactly what you mean. Let me see if I can learn this from a hypothetical example. Suppose you decided to put up (for example) a tech support website. Logically you'd want people to find it in search engines. Are you telling me you'd go into one of the article submission sites and post an article about the site to encourage people to get on it, and this alone would cause one of the many search engines to pick it up, or is this simply an oversimplification? I just visited a site and even leeched a video about it, but I'm still not all that sure.

Assuming this is basically the case, would someone who has no web page even be interested in looking there? If so, why?

Before I forget, what does SEO stand for, or what does it mean?

BLADESHARK

Hello zigyasu 8)
Can you please help :'( my dear friend Humbert 8) in understanding this article submission sites topic.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on April 05, 2012, 10:20 AM
Hello zigyasu 8)
Can you please help :'( my dear friend Humbert 8) in understanding this article submission sites topic.

ZIGYASU: HEELLLPPPP!!  :) 8) ;D

topdog

I may be a doubter, but I have no faith that ZIGYASU is coming back (I hope they prove me wrong).
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on April 06, 2012, 07:29 AM
I may be a doubter, but I have no faith that ZIGYASU is coming back (I hope they prove me wrong).

Yeah I too guess this :-[
Some people use this site just for their own purpose >:( >:(
Admins & Moderators should do something about these things.

topdog

What can one do ??
I wouldn't be surprised if this topic allready had several posts on it before mods saw it.
And if they delete the opening post, will not all the rest also be deleted ?
Most of the spam vanishes pretty fast.
I've seen a few just in the short time I've been here.
                               Cheers From   NZ

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on April 06, 2012, 03:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this topic already had several posts on it before mods saw it.
Mods like Ahmad & Humbert [I believe there are only 2 Mods on such a huge site] are most of the time online.
I will not lie but they do their best to keep the site going like removing ads and all that creepy stuff.
They do take care of the reported topics/posts for this site in the place of Maher.[I am waiting for him to be back soon]

And if they delete the opening post, will not all the rest also be deleted ?
If you pull the roots of a tree, won't the branches get out with it.
If such SPAM topics  are created then there is no harm in removing such topics & posts do not matter for such topics.

I've seen a few just in the short time I've been here.
Yeah I believe that

topdog

QuoteIf you pull the roots of a tree, won't the branches get out with it.
If such SPAM topics  are created then there is no harm in removing such topics & posts do not matter for such topics
So true
QuoteThey do take care of the reported topics/posts for this site in the place of Maher.[I am waiting for him to be back soon]
He seems like a great guy, have communicated with him a little on SA.

And now I have continued this unessential thread.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on April 06, 2012, 03:50 PM
He seems like a great guy, have communicated with him a little on SA.

Does he be more often on SA :P

topdog

Don't know. When he post there, he monitor comments. But I don't know how often or how long for.