• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Accedently formated a drive i didnt knew i had?(partion)

Started by Shadow.97, April 19, 2012, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 22, 2012, 10:59 AM
Hmm, well pretty far from all finnish people speak Swedish :O.

Finding a Finn who doesn't speak Swedish is like finding one who looks like he's from sub-Saharan Africa.  :)

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 22, 2012, 11:09 AM
And about abcdf, it was introduced last years autumn, so i was the first grade who got it. Also just a brief description on how it works. A=best, F=Worst. You have "goals" to reach, to be able to get the grades, for example. For E you must: 1 understand basic text, 2 understand basic hearing(to understand it) 3,to be able to make minor improvements of a text.  4, to be able to write with basic grammar.
Then for C you must 1 understand rich text(harder text), 2, understand rich hearing(may be wrong translated, harder hearing than E) 3, to be able to make good improvements of a text, 4, to write with good grammar.
And for D, you need to make all "goals" for E, and a majority of C's goals.
And for A it is like "perfect 1,2,3,4,5(the goals)"(almost noone has this, actually i havnt heard of anyone getting this yet.)
And for B, you need all things on C, and a majority on A.
I dont know if it is the same in other countries.

We've been using that system here forever, and frankly Sweden is the only other country I know of that uses it too. The other countries I've visited either go from 0 to 5 or 0 to 10, or otherwise use a similar scale. Be that as it may, it's sure nice to be able to speak 3-5 languages as most Europeans do. Sadly here's that's rarely seen due the reasons I explained.

Shadow.97

In my town Africans are common, we take in over 400 each year, only from Somalia, so its not uncommon.

About the grades, we used 0-5 when my parents were young. And when my older brother got his grades, he had ig(fail) g(ok) vg (good) mvg (super good)

topdog

LoL Heres a photo from outside the Hanasaari Swedish-Finnish Cultural Centre in Espoo, Finland.

I know it's irrelevant, but can't help myself.
                        Kia ora koutou   
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

Shadow.97

Espoo is the only place in finland i know about, i have tons of friends there :)

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 23, 2012, 11:55 AM
In my town Africans are common, we take in over 400 each year, only from Somalia, so its not uncommon.
About the grades, we used 0-5 when my parents were young. And when my older brother got his grades, he had ig(fail) g(ok) vg (good) mvg (super good)

This is precisely why I said it was difficult to find Finns with African features. Notice I never said "Swedes". This is because I know that Sweden has had a history of taking in political and economic refugees facing very hard times. Somalia is a perfect example. I clearly remember many years ago during the American war with Vietnam, Sweden gave refuge to many American men who were going to be forced to enter the military and shipped to that country for combat.