Author Topic: SQL Server 2005 Multilanguage - MSDN Untouched  (Read 6362 times)

May 01, 2012, 02:20 AM
  • APEX PREDATOR

SQL Server is a comprehensive, integrated end-to-end data solution that empowers users across your organization by providing them with a secure, reliable, and productive platform for enterprise data and business intelligence (BI) applications. SQL Server 2005 delivers powerful, familiar tools to Information Technology professionals as well as to information workers, reducing the complexity of creating, deploying, managing, and using enterprise data and analytical applications on platforms ranging from mobile devices to enterprise data systems. Through a comprehensive feature set, interoperability with existing systems, and automation of routine tasks, SQL Server 2005 provides a complete data solution for enterprises of all sizes.

Includes:

SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition - 32-bit - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition - 64-bit Extended - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition - 64-bit Itanium - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition - 32-bit - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition - 64-bit Extended - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition - 64-bit Itanium - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Workgroup Edition - 32-bit - DVD
SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition - DVD
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

May 02, 2012, 09:09 PM
Reply #1
  • APEX PREDATOR
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ
Sharing the files have become harder these days. So I have decided to start by providing Torrents.

Disclaimer: This post is meant for Sharing the content for education and evaluation Purpose only.The ISOs which you can find on this forum are direct from Micro$oft. Please note this is not a Warez FORUM. If you need help with installation / activation / troubleshooting please post here or PM or mail me at bladeshark@india.com

What is MSDN?
(MicroSoft Developer Network) A subscription service from Microsoft for software developers. It includes technical documentation and news, patches and fixes for existing products and beta copies of upcoming releases.

What is the term "Untouched" referred here?
Untouched = Nothing modified or added to the ISO. You can verify the downloaded ISO with the HASH calculator and verify with MSDN downloads. If you HASH doesn't match then you will have to re-download the ISO.

What benefit I get by downloading this ISOs?
There are millions of users searching for the in the internet but they are ending up downloading the fake version through torrents / cracked / pre-activated / and such. Here you can find almost all Microsoft Retail / Volume products which is Untouched and virus free guaranteed. Not all the users can afford to pay for MSDN / Technet and I love Microsoft and their products so I have started uploading here.

Do I need Keys to Install?
Yes - A genuine Microsoft key is required to install and activate. Some products doesn't require key / activation.

Can I make my own request?
Of course you can - I have uploaded almost all Microsoft Products if you find anything missing mail me, I will try to upload.

What should I do If I had problem with Installing Microsoft Products? Will you help me?
Yes Of course - You can reach me here on Maher's forum or PM me or mail me at bladeshark@india.com

*Conditions Apply
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

March 29, 2016, 02:06 AM
Reply #2
404 - Attachment Not Found. Can be updated, please?
Thanks!