Author Topic: Windows Vista Collections Multilanguage - MSDN Untouched  (Read 6549 times)

May 01, 2012, 03:09 AM
  • APEX PREDATOR

Windows Vista Ultimate
Designed for people who want it all
If you use the same computer at home and for your daily work, Windows Vista Ultimate can support both your worlds. You can smoothly shift between the things you want to do and the things you need to do. For fun, you'll be able to enjoy music, images, live and recorded TV, and online entertainment. For work, you'll find improved document sharing and networking support. If your PC is a laptop, you'll be able to manage and extend your battery life. And you'll get advanced, layered security protection.

Windows Vista Business
Everything you need for work and home
If you own or run a small business, Windows Vista Business can help meet your needs. You can better protect the key information that your business depends on and that your customers trust you to keep confidential. Your employees can use its enhanced mobility technology to stay connected in and out of the office. They will find information more easily and collaborate better using this edition's search and organization features. And you will spend less time on technology support issues with the network management features in Windows Vista Business.

Windows Vista Home Premium
The best entertainment experience on your PC
Windows Vista Home Premium allows you to go beyond e-mail and web surfing to improve personal productivity and enjoy digital entertainment. You can search for anything on your computer from virtually anywhere. You'll get improved performance and better protection for your PC, your personal information, and your family. You'll find more ways to have fun with your music, TV, games, and digital media. Windows Vista Home Premium will also help you connect to wireless networks and manage battery life.

Windows Vista Home Basic
Makes the things you do every day faster and easier
Windows Vista Home Basic supports basic computing needs, such as e-mail, browsing the Internet, and viewing photos. With this edition you'll be able to find what you're looking for on your PC and the Internet quickly and you'll get automatic security features that will help you and your family use your PC safely. If you want more mobility and home entertainment options, you may want to consider Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows Vista Ultimate.
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

May 02, 2012, 09:06 PM
Reply #1
  • APEX PREDATOR
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ
Sharing the files have become harder these days. So I have decided to start by providing Torrents.

Disclaimer: This post is meant for Sharing the content for education and evaluation Purpose only.The ISOs which you can find on this forum are direct from Micro$oft. Please note this is not a Warez FORUM. If you need help with installation / activation / troubleshooting please post here or PM or mail me at bladeshark@india.com

What is MSDN?
(MicroSoft Developer Network) A subscription service from Microsoft for software developers. It includes technical documentation and news, patches and fixes for existing products and beta copies of upcoming releases.

What is the term "Untouched" referred here?
Untouched = Nothing modified or added to the ISO. You can verify the downloaded ISO with the HASH calculator and verify with MSDN downloads. If you HASH doesn't match then you will have to re-download the ISO.

What benefit I get by downloading this ISOs?
There are millions of users searching for the in the internet but they are ending up downloading the fake version through torrents / cracked / pre-activated / and such. Here you can find almost all Microsoft Retail / Volume products which is Untouched and virus free guaranteed. Not all the users can afford to pay for MSDN / Technet and I love Microsoft and their products so I have started uploading here.

Do I need Keys to Install?
Yes - A genuine Microsoft key is required to install and activate. Some products doesn't require key / activation.

Can I make my own request?
Of course you can - I have uploaded almost all Microsoft Products if you find anything missing mail me, I will try to upload.

What should I do If I had problem with Installing Microsoft Products? Will you help me?
Yes Of course - You can reach me here on Maher's forum or PM me or mail me at bladeshark@india.com

*Conditions Apply
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

February 26, 2016, 07:47 AM
Reply #2

Can someone provide a download link to Windows Vista in object ?

Windows Vista Enterprise (x86) - CD 3 (Italian)

it_windows_vista_enterprise_x86_cd3_vl_x13-15945.iso

SHA1: 9644ff3ef50f034e9c8e3691849b9b6bf48ffc7a

MSDN: https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/securedownloads/?#FileId=11333

Thanks to those who will help me

February 26, 2016, 08:26 PM
Reply #3
  • Global Moderator
Vista?? Even Microsoft admits this was a major flop. Why in the world would anyone want to use it?

February 27, 2016, 12:20 AM
Reply #4
  • Global Moderator

Can someone provide a download link to Windows Vista in object ?

Windows Vista Enterprise (x86) - CD 3 (Italian)

it_windows_vista_enterprise_x86_cd3_vl_x13-15945.iso

SHA1: 9644ff3ef50f034e9c8e3691849b9b6bf48ffc7a

MSDN: https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/securedownloads/?#FileId=11333

Thanks to those who will help me
You could try Win 7 SP1 enterprise from MSDN and 7 is better than vista. Or else you can test drive the latest w10 enterprise x86 which consume and uses a lot less RAM and disk space.

February 27, 2016, 10:55 AM
Reply #5
I need Vista because i forgot to download it before  my MSDN account expires.

I want to burn all the operating systems I have on a Blu-Ray Disc, and I can not continue unless I have everything I need ;)

Can someone help me, PLEASE ?  :)

February 28, 2016, 01:17 AM
Reply #6
  • Global Moderator

I want to burn all the operating systems I have on a Blu-Ray Disc, and I can not continue unless I have everything I need ;)

Can someone help me, PLEASE ?  :)
You could try some good torrents.

February 28, 2016, 09:00 AM
Reply #7

Already tried to find some torrent, but can't find nothing :(

February 28, 2016, 10:36 AM
Reply #8
  • Global Moderator

Already tried to find some torrent, but can't find nothing :(
You can dump vista and use refined one that is win 7. Sorry.

March 04, 2016, 07:33 PM
Reply #9
  • Global Moderator

I don't understand something. You can't access your MSDN account unless you use Vista? Why would MS block you only because you're using a newer version of their OS?

Burning a copy of Vista to a DVD is a waste of a perfectly good blank DVD. It's just like burning of copy of Windows ME (another major flop).