• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Piratebay (TPB) problem !!

Started by Ahmad, May 16, 2012, 08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 25, 2012, 09:13 AM
I don't know about other countries but in India mostly all torrent sites are blocked now >:(
The Madras high court order directed most ISP's to block these sites(thepiratebay.org, torrentz.com etc.) due to some copyright infringement issue. This should be temporary and the sites should be up in some days after the objectionable content is removed as per the court directive.
>:( >:( >:(

You know as well as I do there are plenty of ways around this. No court can stop the unstoppable. These lawyers and judges are clueless as to what they're doing.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 26, 2012, 05:35 AM
You know as well as I do there are plenty of ways around this. No court can stop the unstoppable. These lawyers and judges are clueless as to what they're doing.
YES ;D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on May 26, 2012, 11:24 AM
Quote from: humbert on May 26, 2012, 05:35 AM
YES ;D

Did you manage to get a look at the article on Torrentfreak - the one that explains how to get the hash for a program you want and go to a site where you simply enter the hash and the torrent comes down as a magnet link? If not, give it a look, it's interesting. And to quote the article's author, "have torrent - will download. :) The guy also explains that to stop file sharing completely, the profiteers would actually have to block text, which can only be done by shutting down the whole internet - a system designed from the beginning precisely to prevent that from happening.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on May 27, 2012, 08:54 PM
Did you manage to get a look at the article on Torrentfreak - the one that explains how to get the hash for a program you want and go to a site where you simply enter the hash and the torrent comes down as a magnet link? If not, give it a look, it's interesting. And to quote the article's author, "have torrent - will download. :) The guy also explains that to stop file sharing completely, the profiteers would actually have to block text, which can only be done by shutting down the whole internet - a system designed from the beginning precisely to prevent that from happening.
I am looking forward to it!!! :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�