• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andarcavar

Outstanding release! it contains 80 updates already installed ;)
I had to try this iso into a vm to figure what version we are dealing with: Windows 8.1 PROFESSIONAL

For windows 7, is Ultimate. Just remove ei.cfg file to be able to choose between home basic, home premium, professional or ultimate.

No further infos about the xp.

Congratulations for your work mister maher!

akaubee

Tested working (32_bit) Thxx, will test on x64 soon.  ;)

capaj

hi maher,is there any torrent for windows 8.1 november 2014????

capaj

PLEASE DONT BULLSHIT ABOUT ALLAH,MUHAMMAD AND OTHER CRAP HERE,JUST ABOUT WINDOWS 8..THANKS

humbert

Quote from: capaj on December 09, 2014, 10:45 PM
PLEASE DONT BULLSHIT ABOUT ALLAH,MUHAMMAD AND OTHER CRAP HERE,JUST ABOUT WINDOWS 8..THANKS

First of all, don't type in caps. Also, there's not much more I can add to what Fuj said. if you don't like the way we do things around here, there are plenty of other forums out there.

capaj

This is a forum about windows and other maherz staff,not religion staff,if you dont get any smart to write,please dont write.

humbert

Quote from: capaj on December 10, 2014, 05:55 PM
This is a forum about windows and other maherz staff,not religion staff,if you dont get any smart to write,please dont write.

I've already explained what our policy is. You have 2 choices - follow the policy and respect people's beliefs or go elsewhere. Any more posts of this type will be removed.

Vasudev

humbert

Gentlemen, this forum is under attack! Just tonight I've deleted about 20 garbage topics from the same poster, and about 5 garbage messages from other users. I have to take this matter up with Maher immediately.

General.TerroR!

Hey everyone, I wanted to install the latest release of Maher's Windows 8.1 x64 on a computer using USB with UEFI enabled (legacy boot disabled). The problem is that UEFI only boots from FAT32 and the maximum file size for FAT32 is 4 GB. I read something somewhere that the big file install.wim can be split into smaller parts which may solve this problem. Please take this into consideration when working with the next release. Thanks. You guys are awesome. I love Maher's uploads.