• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: The Nawab on August 31, 2012, 06:31 PM
All Thanks Goes To Maher For Letting Us Know The Phone Activation Method :D
Anytime bro ;)

By the way, activating the Pro version still working well!
May be you used a black-listed key.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

@Nawab -- you used your real name when you activated Win-8? I thought everyone put some sort of fake name. BTW, does "Nawab" mean anything or did you just make up the name?

Can anyone please re-post those telephone Win8 activation instructions the Chief uploaded? I thought I captured it, but now looking all over I just can't find it. Maybe I captured and don't remember where I put the file.

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on September 01, 2012, 04:37 AM
Can anyone please re-post those telephone Win8 activation instructions the Chief uploaded? I thought I captured it, but now looking all over I just can't find it. Maybe I captured and don't remember where I put the file.

I think this is what you're looking for:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=738.msg5889#msg5889
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

The Nawab

@humbert, Er... Actually Yeah, I Used My Real Name :P I Know It's Kinda Stupid But, The Real Name's Good. ;D

And I Actually Doesn't Know What That Means, I Just Saw It Somewhere, Can't Remember Where, And Liked It!
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

humbert

Quote from: The Nawab on September 02, 2012, 03:00 PM
@humbert, Er... Actually Yeah, I Used My Real Name :P I Know It's Kinda Stupid But, The Real Name's Good. ;D
And I Actually Doesn't Know What That Means, I Just Saw It Somewhere, Can't Remember Where, And Liked It!

Hey, if you like your name, why not just put it on your computer? I just don't like my name, sadly changing it at this juncture would involve an unbelievable amount of red tape. BTW, I also like Nawab. Just a quick question - in Win8 can you remove the name from the Metro desktop? On W8 desktop screenshots I see it there in the upper right hand corner - I just don't know if it's removable.

I still don't know when or how to jump on the Win8 bandwagon. To my knowledge at this time there is no reliable activation method. I just heard the $14.99 price with the fake computer is simply an upgrade requiring your legal Win7 key. I also believe W8 will be marketed at $70 until January 31. I honestly think there'll be a Daz Loader for W8 by then, if not I'll have to bite the bullet.

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on September 16, 2012, 03:31 PM
Hey Buddy
let me know if this works ;) :D
http://windows8kmsactivator.blogspot.in/

Have you been able to even get a copy of this file? The download link they gave is for a site which makes Rapidshare look extremely generous. According to their screenshots, the activator doesn't even ask for a kms server. I'm thinking this thing probably searches for them.

BTW, have you upgraded to W8 already or what?

Maher

Didn't try it, but I think it has a list of KMS servers to use.
Might give it a try ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Ahmad

Quote from: humbert on September 17, 2012, 04:42 AM
Have you been able to even get a copy of this file? The download link they gave is for a site which makes Rapidshare look extremely generous.

To download this file click on its name at the top of the page:

Download: Windows 8 KMS Activator.rar      268.3 KB
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

humbert

Quote from: Ahmad on September 17, 2012, 10:06 AM
Quote from: humbert on September 17, 2012, 04:42 AM
Have you been able to even get a copy of this file? The download link they gave is for a site which makes Rapidshare look extremely generous.
To download this file click on its name at the top of the page:
Download: Windows 8 KMS Activator.rar      268.3 KB

Thanks for the tip. I just went into the site and leeched it. Where I did right click is under where you said, where there was a green box.