• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretCertify

I love this suite and i will wait u MR\ Maher until upload windows 8 retail >>>U the best

PriSim

Where is Maher's Official upload about win 8 iso's ?

humbert

As of this moment I'm not sure what Maher intends to do regarding Windows 8. Knowing him, he won't put his official seal on anything unless all the i's are dotted and all t's are crossed. At this moment the only activation fix is using a KMS server, which will get you by for 180 days.

My suggestion is to go to one of the many torrent sites and pick up a copy of Win8. Activate using the KMS method. You can bet that another Daz loader will be around before the 6 months are up. This is what I plan to do with my laptop, which is the only computer I didn't activate with the phone activation racket Microsoft invented. As we all know, that was designed from the beginning to end on October 26th.

Odlanyer22

Hope to find GENUINE Product Key for Windows 8 like with XP that passes WGA already without using any activator...  ;D
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

humbert

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on December 01, 2012, 04:40 AM
Hope to find GENUINE Product Key for Windows 8 like with XP that passes WGA already without using any activator...  ;D

Forget it! All those strange pirated keys that worked by phone activation ended October 26th. There is still a chance, though. Use a strange key and activate through a KMS server. If you then get Windows Media Center, Microsoft will give you a key for it that works permanently. You can find more information on forums.mydigitalife.info.

mma2000

Can you Please Upload The Windows 8 Pro or Enterprise Edition As Early As Possible....
Thanks in Advance Maher....

humbert

Quote from: mma2000 on December 02, 2012, 08:44 AM
Can you Please Upload The Windows 8 Pro or Enterprise Edition As Early As Possible....

Maher hasn't yet released Windows 8 as he's done with previous versions. You're not out of luck. Just about all torrent sites on the planet have it available for download, along with probably 10600 activators. It's gotten to the point where the activators that don't work are in the minority. As you might have guessed, this falls in line with the secret to Bill Gates' success -- Windows Everywhere!

Odlanyer22

Or for atleast.. provide as a torrent file of Windows 8 (Volume Untouched).
Thanks in advance!  ;D
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

humbert

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on December 04, 2012, 10:16 AM
Or for atleast.. provide as a torrent file of Windows 8 (Volume Untouched).
Thanks in advance!  ;D

No need for that. Go to your favorite torrent site and do a search for Windows 8. Believe me, you'll get tons of hits. Go for Win8 Pro - 64bit if you don't have a very old system. While you're at it, look at what people say about the activators and download several. One is bound to work - if not all of them.

I never needed to do this, but from what I've been reading if you do a successful 180-day KMS activation, you can activate for life by going to Microsoft's site and requesting Window Media Center. They'll give you a free serial number which will take out the 180 day limitation. But hurry - this ends in January.

fandjo

Quote from: humbert on December 04, 2012, 05:04 AM
Quote from: mma2000 on December 02, 2012, 08:44 AM

Maher hasn't yet released Windows 8 as he's done with previous versions. You're not out of luck. Just about all torrent sites on the planet have it available for download, along with probably 10600 activators. It's gotten to the point where the activators that don't work are in the minority. As you might have guessed, this falls in line with the secret to Bill Gates' success -- Windows Everywhere!

Hi Humbert!

Any clue what was hapened with  mydigitalife.info.

only got >>"This domain may be for sale.."   :-\