• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 8 Support

Started by humbert, August 07, 2012, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vze2mp9g

I am wondering if Maher will start doing updates for Windows 8, the same way he did Windows XP SP3, and Windows 7 SP1? Any speculations?
Thank You. I wish everyone at Maher's Digital World, a safe and happy New Years! ! !   8)

Ahmad

Quote from: vze2mp9g on December 31, 2012, 05:23 AM
I am wondering if Maher will start doing updates for Windows 8, the same way he did Windows XP SP3, and Windows 7 SP1? Any speculations?
Thank You. I wish everyone at Maher's Digital World, a safe and happy New Years! ! !   8)

It's up to Maher..
He hasn't said something like that yet.

I wish you, everyone at Maher's Digital World, and everyone outside Maher's Digital World all the best... I hope all of you get better than wanted.
:) :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Kousik

When will Maher Upload Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit?
KA

humbert

Quote from: Kousik on January 01, 2013, 09:22 AM

Although Maher's stuff is superb, you don't necessarily have to wait for it. There are tons of copies of W8 out there, plus activators.

Kousik

Quote from: humbert on January 04, 2013, 10:43 PM
Quote from: Kousik on January 01, 2013, 09:22 AM

Although Maher's stuff is superb, you don't necessarily have to wait for it. There are tons of copies of W8 out there, plus activators.
Yeah I know about the others. Just wanted to know when Maher will upload his own version with all the updates inbuilt.
KA

Kousik

Thanks! I will give it a try later!
:)
KA

humbert

Quote from: Jovanov81 on January 10, 2013, 11:34 AM
The activator unlock personalisation and activate windows PERMANENTLY!!!!
You culd update windows8 and use activator again it just works!!
Trust me I try every torrent and format my computer more then 15 times and this is the only combination that work perfectly
Torrent files are attached...

I'm sure it works. So do a centillion (10600) other activators out there. Bill Gate$ made sure of that. It's precisely because of this strategy that the man has $100 billion in his pocket. This is even more important with Windows 8 because Micro$haft is betting all it's chips on it.

I activated 2 of my computers with one of those strange pirated keys on the torrent sites. It was before October 26th and all I had to do is place a phone call to Micro$haft's automated phone activation. The laptop came later. I used on of those bizarre activators on TPB and it worked. I picked it at ramdom.

BTW, if you installed Windows 8 but had no way to activate it, you could have simply done a reset as opposed to reformatting.

humbert

Quote from: Jovanov81 on January 14, 2013, 11:50 AM
From my experience activators work only for this ISO files

Oh no! My laptop which was activated with one of the tons of activators out there. The copy of Windows 8 and the activator were selected purely at random. It's been several months and it's still working perfectly.

It's simply impossible with so many copies of Windows 8 and so many activators out there that only your copy gets activated. Sure, there are bound to be ISO's or activators that are faulty, but all of them except yours??

punkbestintheworld58

Maher, when will you post Windows 8 RTM Integrated? (PS: The 8ctivator KMS one works beautifully)

silent2692

would anyone tell me Windows 8 will run well when I setup on my 2GB RAM laptop ?
should i upgrade RAM from 2GB to 4GB then install Windows 8 ?

thanks in advance :)