• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

About Saudi Arabia

Started by humbert, August 13, 2012, 05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: The Nawab on August 23, 2012, 02:19 PM
No. There Isn't. If I'd Like To Unblock Those Sites I Will Use Hotspot Shield. By Downloading The Older Version From TPB And Then The Newer Version From The Official Site.

So there IS a way to get around the block then, if you really wanted to do it.

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

humbert

So I see that there is really no way even the most restrictive government can block there internet. As Daniil once said, people are like water - they find a way.

Let me ask you something: are you happy over there living with all those laws everywhere? As I see it, a person's religious convictions, whatever they might be, are a private matter. Nobody nor any authority has any right to impose them by force nor to bend society to their liking.

I know I'm looking at all this as an outsider. Just one thing - forget that I am not Muslim, I do not refer to anyone's religion regardless of what it is. It's the imposition by force I'd have a problem with.

How do you feel about all this?

The Nawab

QuoteLet me ask you something: are you happy over there living with all those laws everywhere? As I see it, a person's religious convictions, whatever they might be, are a private matter. Nobody nor any authority has any right to impose them by force nor to bend society to their liking.

Ofcourse I Am Happy Here. Let Me Tell You Something. Sometimes The Rules/Laws Are The Only Things That People Want. Here If Someones Tries To Sell Crackers Or Use Them, He Will Be Prisoned. As Most Of The People Including Me Doesn't Like Crackers Or Anything Similar To It That Makes Noise.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah