• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What's Your Browser?

Started by The Nawab, August 13, 2012, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nawab

It's Chrome! They Say Chrome Is Speed But Not Stable. I Slightly Disagree With It.

Choose You'r Pic/Browser And Post It!

Go On!

UPDATE: Maxthon Added
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

Ahmad

My favorite is Firefox, after it, it'll be Chrome.

I trust Firefox for its name and I haven't faced any problem with it yet.

Regarding surfing speed, [on my own internet and customizations], I find that Firefox is the fastest in browsing speed, but Chrome is lighter and starts faster.

Regarding stability, I didn't use Chrome enough to judge.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

The Nawab

yeah, Most Of The Professionals Use FireFox Too.

humbert

Quote from: The Nawab on August 14, 2012, 05:34 PM
yeah, Most Of The Professionals Use FireFox Too.

I totally agree. I haven't seen anything better than Firefox or that even comes close.

I have 2 beefs with Google Chrome: (1) It's nowhere near as configurable and has maybe 10% of the add-ons FF has, and (2) it's speed is due to the simple fact that it caches everything. Every night when my wife (who prefers Chrome) cleans her system with Ccleaner, it indicates that Chrome left behind some 400 MB of garbage - and there's simply no way to change that.

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Shadow.97

Maxthon :p fast, new, and uses chrome's fast engine and can also use IE's site's as it got comp ability for it (My school website is IE only)
After Maxthon Firefox.
Biggest reason i use Maxthon now is because of Fear.FM and the funny + easy options

The Nawab

Cool Choice, @humbert And @BLADESHARK.

@Shadow.97, Maxthon Added :D

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
Maxthon :p fast, new, and uses chrome's fast engine and can also use IE's site's as it got comp ability for it (My school website is IE only)
After Maxthon Firefox.
Biggest reason i use Maxthon now is because of Fear.FM and the funny + easy options

Are you using Maxthon 3? I used to use Maxthon 1.xx because it was very lean and efficient. Then with M3 they filled it with all kinds of bloat. Let me ask you - is it possible to use only the bloat you want and disable the one you don't? Are there add-ons available for download like in Firefox? Also, what happens if you log onto your school's website using any browser that doesn't use the IE engine like Maxthon does?

katana

Been using chrome & firefox... Wow! This is the first time I've "heard" of Maxthon, might give it a try...
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on August 17, 2012, 05:27 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on August 15, 2012, 02:26 PM
After Maxthon Firefox.

Are you using Maxthon 3? I used to use Maxthon 1.xx because it was very lean and efficient. Then with M3 they filled it with all kinds of bloat. Let me ask you - is it possible to use only the bloat you want and disable the one you don't? Are there add-ons available for download like in Firefox? Also, what happens if you log onto your school's website using any browser that doesn't use the IE engine like Maxthon does?
When i enter the school's website, just text appears some of the links/IE programs are broken and cannot be used.
And Bloat? Haven't noticed honestly if it is on the tab to the left you can disable it and you can also remove the bar to the left if it suits you. Also there are alot of addons though as the Maxthon community isn't as big as FireFox's it does not have close to the same amount of Addons. And Yes i use the "Latest" Maxthon3 I dont use the Beta currently.