Maher's Digital World

What games are you playing?

Offline scarface

Re: What games are you playing?
« Reply #300 on: October 12, 2019, 09:24 AM »
Today, a new game repack is available for the users of the forum, titled Deliver Us The Moon, and released on 10 October 2019.

Deliver Us The Moon is a Sci-Fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth's natural resources are depleted. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction.

Size: 4.55 Gb only. The repack has the latest patch 1.3.1.
The repack is using xtool and requires 30 Gb and 8.6 Gb after the installation. The installation is fast. Some videos, notably the intro video, were re-encoded with a bitrate of 6mb/s. On a 17-inch screen, you won't notice the difference.
Link: Deliver Us The Moon

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 07:43 PM by scarface »

Offline scarface

« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2019, 05:13 AM »
Note that the upload of the game will be finished soon. The game seems promising even if I did not go past the introduction video yet.

Offline scarface

« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2019, 06:13 PM »
I hope some users have tried the game "Dishonored 2", that you can find here. After downloading it, Vasudev didn't tell us if he liked it. In my opinion, it's one of the best games available in this topic.

Offline scarface

« Reply #303 on: October 25, 2019, 07:49 AM »
A new repack of Dishonored - death of the outsider v1.145 is going to be available soon.
Former size 12.9 Gb. New size: 12.6 Gb

Note that the videos were re-encoded and that a few soundtracks were removed in the first repack. You will probably not notice the difference with the original game. All the tutorial videos were removed. A PDF tutorial is available.
I remember Vasudev had problems to install this game. The new repack is using a more reliable precompression process. What's more videos were re-encoded with a more efficient encoder.

It will be available here:
Link: https://mega.nz/#F!IUshzYBD!EMVU-Z_yXBYh0VktTPm06w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke8jkogx63M
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:17 PM by scarface »

Offline scarface

« Reply #304 on: October 27, 2019, 06:00 PM »
I hope some of you tested the game Dishonored Doto, available above. I'm still wondering why sleep darts are not available in this game, they were essential in Dishonored 2.

Offline humbert

« Reply #305 on: October 27, 2019, 08:01 PM »
I hope some users have tried the game "Dishonored 2", that you can find here. After downloading it, Vasudev didn't tell us if he liked it. In my opinion, it's one of the best games available in this topic.

Here's a quick question: the screenshots you showed - is this DX12? I'm asking because the level of detail is superb.

What graphics card are you using?

Offline scarface

« Reply #306 on: October 28, 2019, 04:43 PM »

Here's a quick question: the screenshots you showed - is this DX12? I'm asking because the level of detail is superb.

No, neither game is supporting Dx12 (but DX11). Those screenshots are wallpapers, hence the perfect definition.
My graphic card is an old Geforce Gtx 960.
Here are are 2 screenshots of mine (Dishonored Doto)

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:12 PM by scarface »

Offline scarface

« Reply #307 on: October 29, 2019, 03:40 PM »
I must say I'm not surprised to see humbert play the Dishonored series.
The series requires to be very clever to find the runes and the bonecharms, and achieve low chaos in Dishonored 2.

« Reply #308 on: November 08, 2019, 08:14 PM »

No, neither game is supporting Dx12 (but DX11). Those screenshots are wallpapers, hence the perfect definition.
My graphic card is an old Geforce Gtx 960.
Here are are 2 screenshots of mine (Dishonored Doto)

If I recall correctly you are using a laptop, right?
If it is a desktop after all, and you need another nvidia 960 2gb I can send it to you for free with an sli bridge.

Offline scarface

« Reply #309 on: November 09, 2019, 02:36 PM »
If I recall correctly you are using a laptop, right?
If it is a desktop after all, and you need another nvidia 960 2gb I can send it to you for free with an sli bridge.
Right. I have a customized Msi Ge72 6qd.
For the graphic card that's kind of you but I don't need anything. I'm waiting for a decline in processors prices before buying a new computer.
I must say that I bought this one 4 years ago, and I'm still able to do everything I want with it. Back in 1995, a 2 year-old processor was already completely obsolete.