• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Currently playing Witcher 3 with all DLCs.

aa1234779

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

Murtlap

Currently, I started to play small flash games like Fruit Ninja, Bad Teeth and Gangnam style Dance, usually on http://www.friv5online.com/ . These games are funny and really addictive. Perfect to relax at work for a while.

humbert

Is anyone familiar with Gears of War 4? I heard about it by accident. I like the fact that it's a 3rd person shooter. Not only that, but it's DX12 only and 64bit only - DX11 and 32bit are not supported. It also eats 80GB of disk space. I'm thinking if I get it to put it on my 2nd HDD drive so as not to eat too much space on my 1st SSD drive. Screenshots look impressive. Any reviews?

I also like the fact that it's not backward compatible. Sometimes I think the only way people will upgrade is to force them to. Everyone takes the path of least resistance and want to stick to what they know, regardless of how old it is.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on September 05, 2017, 06:56 AM
Is anyone familiar with Gears of War 4? I heard about it by accident. I like the fact that it's a 3rd person shooter. Not only that, but it's DX12 only and 64bit only - DX11 and 32bit are not supported. It also eats 80GB of disk space. I'm thinking if I get it to put it on my 2nd HDD drive so as not to eat too much space on my 1st SSD drive. Screenshots look impressive. Any reviews?

I also like the fact that it's not backward compatible. Sometimes I think the only way people will upgrade is to force them to. Everyone takes the path of least resistance and want to stick to what they know, regardless of how old it is.
I heard it was one of the best dx12 games around. If you're downloading repacks from CPY or Fitgirl, I recommend putting the downloaded game onto a SATA SSD or PCIe to get it installed fast as possible.Otherwise on a HDD, it would take a long time and installer will stall if it takes more than 3 hours.
I'm playing Witcher 2 AoK and Witcher 3 is almost finished except exploring Skellige.
Also ROTR is one the best look games I've seen. Grab the fitgirl version with selective downloads.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on September 19, 2017, 11:36 AM
I heard it was one of the best dx12 games around. If you're downloading repacks from CPY or Fitgirl, I recommend putting the downloaded game onto a SATA SSD or PCIe to get it installed fast as possible.Otherwise on a HDD, it would take a long time and installer will stall if it takes more than 3 hours.
I'm playing Witcher 2 AoK and Witcher 3 is almost finished except exploring Skellige.
Also ROTR is one the best look games I've seen. Grab the fitgirl version with selective downloads.

Currently I have a 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD for C: and a 1.5TB mechanical drive for D:. Currently C: is about 50% full and Gears of War takes up 80GB of space, which is why I was looking to put it on D:. It seems this isn't a good idea, especially for a game like this one.

The games you mention. Are they DX12 also? I've seen some video of DX12 games. The characters are virutally indistinguishable from human actors, even down to the emotions displayed on their faces.

PANZER24

I play Vice City Multiplayer currently but I played all Half life series and I played counter-strike and NFS 2005 :P

scarface

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 01, 2017, 10:09 PM
I play Vice City Multiplayer currently but I played all Half life series and I played counter-strike and NFS 2005 :P

I remember I played nfs 3 hot pursuit and Gran turismo 2, But since I stop playing racing video games.
I don't do Multiplayer, because I would be bad, and I'm too old to play against school boys anyway.
Btw, I will upload a few games in the days to come, repack by me, if you need games.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on November 01, 2017, 07:30 PM
Tonight, the users of the forum are very lucky: the game Wolfenstein II : The new colossus is available.

The screenshots are very nice. Is this a DX12 game? Certainly looks like it, the level of detail is impressive. If so, as you guys know the game requires Windows 10 and minimum Nvidia GFX-970 video card. I'm not too clear what AMD card will work.

If you have an SSD and you're a gamer, you're going to fill up the drive in no time. I realize this can be offloaded to a secondary mechanical drive, but that'll slow down your access time. Not something you'd want in a game.

How do you open .bin files. Will Winrar work or do you need something else?

PANZER24

Quote from: scarface on November 01, 2017, 10:27 PM
Quote from: PANZER24 on November 01, 2017, 10:09 PM

I remember I played nfs 3 hot pursuit and Gran turismo 2, But since I stop playing racing video games.
I don't do Multiplayer, because I would be bad, and I'm too old to play against school boys anyway.
Btw, I will upload a few games in the days to come, repack by me, if you need games.
Well I dont need some, I'm busy with my youtube channel
Check it out it is about games!!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ?view_as=subscriber