• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

What games are you playing?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on November 01, 2017, 10:27 PM
I remember I played nfs 3 hot pursuit and Gran turismo 2, But since I stop playing racing video games.
I don't do Multiplayer, because I would be bad, and I'm too old to play against school boys anyway.

C'mon Scarface! When you play multiplayer games you're behind a monitor where chronological age is meaningless. Now, if you don't play MMO games because you just don't like them, that's another matter entirely. That's why I don't play them.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on November 04, 2017, 02:51 AM
I don't think age is meaningless. Mostly because when you are young you have more time to play and then you have sufficient practice.
Here is an example: look at the ones who won prizes last year, at the Paris games week: a bunch of school boys.

I you mean that people under [for example] age 18 generally play better, then I agree. At that age they learn very fast and rapidly master all the secrets to the game. Other than that it doesn't matter.

10 months ago I weighed 94kg because I was eating too much. Food had become a way to forget everyday worries. I used to drink a lot of Soda too. But I stopped that altogether.
Now I weigh 85 kg, it's better. I don't look like a pregnant man any longer.

How tall are you? I'm 1.83m, I weigh 91kg and I look generally trim. I used to weigh around 98, then I adjusted my diet a little. I also walk about 4½ km every morning. It helps keep me in shape and clears my head.

But, I take antidepressants. And I'm likely to experience side-effects. You might be wondering why I'm telling you all this, well, I think I don't have the mental capacities I used to have 15 years ago. It's clear. And I'm sure I'm not an exception.

So do I, plus some other pills. What are you taking and how effective is it?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on November 05, 2017, 03:08 AM
I you mean that people under [for example] age 18 generally play better, then I agree. At that age they learn very fast and rapidly master all the secrets to the game. Other than that it doesn't matter.

10 months ago I weighed 94kg because I was eating too much. Food had become a way to forget everyday worries. I used to drink a lot of Soda too. But I stopped that altogether.
Now I weigh 85 kg, it's better. I don't look like a pregnant man any longer.

How tall are you? I'm 1.83m, I weigh 91kg and I look generally trim. I used to weigh around 98, then I adjusted my diet a little. I also walk about 4½ km every morning. It helps keep me in shape and clears my head.

But, I take antidepressants. And I'm likely to experience side-effects. You might be wondering why I'm telling you all this, well, I think I don't have the mental capacities I used to have 15 years ago. It's clear. And I'm sure I'm not an exception

So do I, plus some other pills. What are you taking and how effective is it?

I'l l reply later

scarface

Quote from: Fuj on December 29, 2017, 01:51 AM
Metro 2033 / Last Light are among my favorite games. I should point out there are GOG versions available on torrents. Whenever there's choice I go with GOG because they are commercial DRM-free releases and you know you're getting the full, untouched game with clean & hassle free setup.

Following the message of Fuj, I made another installer based on the 2.0.0.2 Gog version of Metro last light redux. The installer was improved too.

Update: Since Metro 2033 is somewhat better than Metro Last light, Metro LL was deleted, and a repack of Metro 2033 Redux is available here: http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=833.msg30063#msg30063

Vasudev

Quote from: Fuj on December 31, 2017, 12:38 PM
Question: when I made my previous post, I deleted it. Then a little later posted again but somewhat changed. But now it's gone and my original post, the one I deleted, is up instead. You wouldn't happen to know anything about this mysterious phenomenon, would you scarface?
I did that mysteriously.
When I saw scarface deleted your post, I restored it and realized you double posted and deleted the duplicate one.

Vasudev

Quote from: Fuj on December 31, 2017, 01:10 PM
No, I deleted my own post, sorry for the misunderstanding. Happy New Year to everyone!
Thanks.
Happy New Year to everybody.

scarface

As promised, tonight, I’m putting a few new upload links for some games.

These repacks, made by me, are brand new. They are smaller and faster than the ones I previously uploaded. For these repacks, the same algorithm as the one in fitgirl’s repacks was used.

Astray â€" 1.04 Gb
Astray is a first-person horror/puzzle game set in an abandoned museum based on unusual cultures, legends, and supernatural themes; but something more sinister lurks beneath the surface..

Playing as the nephew of the museum’s missing curator, you must survive as you make your way through the abandoned building, interacting with objects, and completing puzzles along your way to unravelling the mystery of what lies beneath the museum.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!JJ1mhS4I!_ojQ9FGeeD7V4lp2QB99sw

scarface

Tonight, another game is available on the forum. It's a small but interesting game, called Layers of Fear - Inheritance.
Only 1.32 Gb (the repack is smaller than Fitgirl's but the content is the same).

Lately, many people registered on the forum, because they probably noticed the users of the forum are spoilt children, with the recent numerous releases.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!fQpkDazL!csbetf5D4lNjOWe-QsECEA

aa1234779

Has anyone played Hunt Down the Freeman?

As a hardcore Half-Life series fan, I wasn't expecting a sequel.. The trailer looks like crap.. If anyone tried it, is it worth the download?
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

certvalue111

hello... I'm currently playing Monster Hunter: World and fc 5..both the games are amazing
ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia