• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Gymnasium software.. any ideas?

Started by aa1234779, October 27, 2012, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aa1234779

Hello again..

I'm looking for software to be used in gym subscriptions, expiration notices, signing in, contact info,  etc...

Your suggestions will be of great benefit..

(Ignorant of Access/Excel)    ;D
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

Daniil

Looks like you need something like electronic documentation system. I'll try to recall name of soft which you can use, but... All of it is very big and large, designed for large corporate applications... And I don't know "out-of-the-box" solutions - in any type of such software you need to configure it for your application.

Please, tell me, what is your goal using such system?

aa1234779

Thanks for your reply.

This software is needed for managing hundreds of clients in terms of subscriptions (a number of different ones), client identification (webcam photos), financial matters, clients signing in daily, single-day visits, client contact info, etc...

Still discovering the possibilities...
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

Daniil

If you speak about hundreds of clients, then you need a corporate-scale CRM. There is a lot of such soft, and most of them designed for specific countries (for laws and document forms, adopted in specific country) and for specific types of business (CRM for machining factory will be useless for hotel business). For example, here in Russia Microsoft CRM isn't effective, lack of functionality, and cause more problems then improves the business. From the other side, russian-made CRM systems here is more usefull.
Try to read this article, maybe it will be usefull to you.
The best way in your case is use a professional help. Contact with system integrators, and they'll create a solution, optimal for your business. BUT I must worry you - many companies was falls in troubles and even was destroyed on the way from paper documents to CRM. Think a lot! Select a proper CRM and plan it integration very carefully.