Maher's Digital World

HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!

Re: HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 04:03 AM »
I don't remember if that McDonalds told me the food would be more costly if it wasn't take out, but I do remember being told something and looking out onto the Champ Elysses and wondering how to eat a hamburger in the middle of that sidewalk with no place to even sit down. To me this was highly unusual since nowhere before did I ever encounter such a situation.
In sweden I think you have to pay a little more tax(MOMS in sweden) if you don't take the food  with you, maybe it's the oposite. Can't remember.

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 03:55 AM »
How to donate?
PC: H81, 8GB, 500GB
LAPTOP: LENOVO IDEAPAD 320, 8GB, 128GB SSD, 500GB HDD

Offline Ahmad

• Learn and Help
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 11:23 AM »
How to donate?

Hello akaubee :)
If you are willing to donate any amount of money, please send Maher a message.
:D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

i hope
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 02:29 PM »
hi
i love your work. i can't donate because i don't have a job yet.
but i hope this link can help you to earn money !!!

http://adf.ly/?id=3121472

thanks and good luck

Offline humbert

Re: i hope
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 09:36 PM »
hi
i love your work. i can't donate because i don't have a job yet.
but i hope this link can help you to earn money !!!
http://adf.ly/?id=3121472
thanks and good luck

We all appreciate that you're being consciencious and want to help. Sadly sites like the one you recommend have become the scourge of the internet. All you see is ads, ads, ads and more ads. In order to get online today, be sure your browser is protected with Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Browser Protect and Self Destructive Cookies - at the very least.

Offline scarface

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2013, 12:37 PM »
I have been thinking of a small Christmas present for Maher. Unfortunately I dont know where to send it. I could send it to the French Consulate in Jerusalem, but probably its not the best solution. Perhaps a gas station could be an intermediary?

Offline humbert

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2013, 10:06 PM »
I have been thinking of a small Christmas present for Maher. Unfortunately I dont know where to send it. I could send it to the French Consulate in Jerusalem, but probably its not the best solution. Perhaps a gas station could be an intermediary?

This is easier than you think. I've sent him packages myself, usually through the US post office, to an address he gives me. I'm going to contact him and ask his permission to forward the same information to you. I'm 99% sure there'll be no problem but let me ask anyway, after all 99% ≠ 100%.  :)

I'd advise not to send it to Jerusalem because it may not be easy for him to go there. And of course, don't even dream of using a consular official, believe me you'll get nowhere.

Offline scarface

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 02:50 PM »
Do you still need money, maher?
From the time I knew you were working, we have had few news about you.

Offline humbert

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 05:00 PM »
Do you still need money, maher?
From the time I knew you were working, we have had few news about you.

Everybody always needs money. Donating is now and will always be voluntary. Anything anybody sends, even as little as $10, will help. If you can't then don't worry, this is not a pay forum.

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2014, 02:04 AM »
I wanna donate! I bought a used PC & in the "system" specs, It had this web address! HAH! You guys r awesome! Now I know where to get answers to my many questions! Anyways, what's the Paypal addy to donate to?