HELP ME BY MAKING A DONATION!

Started by Maher, November 16, 2012, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaubee

Ahmad

Quote from: akaubee on September 01, 2013, 11:55 AM
How to donate?

Hello akaubee :)
If you are willing to donate any amount of money, please send Maher a message.
:D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

soh1360work

hi
i love your work. i can't donate because i don't have a job yet.
but i hope this link can help you to earn money !!!

http://adf.ly/?id=3121472

thanks and good luck

humbert

Quote from: soh1360work on September 22, 2013, 10:29 PM
hi
i love your work. i can't donate because i don't have a job yet.
but i hope this link can help you to earn money !!!
http://adf.ly/?id=3121472
thanks and good luck

We all appreciate that you're being consciencious and want to help. Sadly sites like the one you recommend have become the scourge of the internet. All you see is ads, ads, ads and more ads. In order to get online today, be sure your browser is protected with Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Browser Protect and Self Destructive Cookies - at the very least.

scarface

I have been thinking of a small Christmas present for Maher. Unfortunately I dont know where to send it. I could send it to the French Consulate in Jerusalem, but probably its not the best solution. Perhaps a gas station could be an intermediary?

humbert

Quote from: scarface on December 17, 2013, 08:37 PM
I have been thinking of a small Christmas present for Maher. Unfortunately I dont know where to send it. I could send it to the French Consulate in Jerusalem, but probably its not the best solution. Perhaps a gas station could be an intermediary?

This is easier than you think. I've sent him packages myself, usually through the US post office, to an address he gives me. I'm going to contact him and ask his permission to forward the same information to you. I'm 99% sure there'll be no problem but let me ask anyway, after all 99% ≠ 100%.  :)

I'd advise not to send it to Jerusalem because it may not be easy for him to go there. And of course, don't even dream of using a consular official, believe me you'll get nowhere.

scarface

Do you still need money, maher?
From the time I knew you were working, we have had few news about you.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on June 04, 2014, 10:50 PM
Do you still need money, maher?
From the time I knew you were working, we have had few news about you.

Everybody always needs money. Donating is now and will always be voluntary. Anything anybody sends, even as little as $10, will help. If you can't then don't worry, this is not a pay forum.

bRoKeNwInDoWs

I wanna donate! I bought a used PC & in the "system" specs, It had this web address! HAH! You guys r awesome! Now I know where to get answers to my many questions! Anyways, what's the Paypal addy to donate to?

scarface

Hi, you can send a pm to Maher, he'll give you the information. If he's busy, contact humbert, you can send him some cash too.