Author Topic: LibreOffice 6.1.0 x64 Lite  (Read 4265 times)

April 03, 2018, 01:42 PM
Reply #10
  • Global Moderator
Updated to Libre office v.5.4.3

How different is your copy of LibreOffice from the one available for free download? Did you at least manage to get it to install only those parts you need and not the whole thing?

In the first post I said "This version has been repacked (the original installer is weighing 212 Mb) and the dictionaries were removed except English/German/Spanish/French." So it won't install the missing ones... For the rest, it's a silent installer once you you click "next", with a default install but you can customize it if you extract the installer and run it manually.

It was updated to v 6.02.

August 17, 2018, 09:45 AM
Reply #11
  • Global Moderator
libreoffice has been updated to 6.1.0 (link in the first message of the thread).
It’s a x64, light version with only 3 dictionaries installed by default (English, French, Spanish). The interface is in English.
Unlike the previous versions, the installer is now totally silent, with a progress bar. You can deploy this version in your firm, Libreoffice is free.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:48 AM by scarface »

August 17, 2018, 12:27 PM
Reply #12
  • Global Moderator
libreoffice has been updated to 6.1.0 (link in the first message of the thread).
It’s a x64, light version with only 3 dictionaries installed by default (English, French, Spanish). The interface is in English.
Unlike the previous versions, the installer is now totally silent, with a progress bar. You can deploy this version in your firm, Libreoffice is free.

On Windows, I use Office 2016 which can open odt and other Libreoffice/Openoffice formats. On linux I use LibreOffice.