Author Topic: Discussion about Pagefile.sys  (Read 1005 times)

July 04, 2016, 01:28 PM
Reply #20
  • Global Moderator
Well, after the mishap with Lord Fuj, I dont even feel like removing some messages. However, I think the topic of harkaz is a bit spoilt, maybe it would be useful to split this topic, or even archive a few messages. If you agree or disagree with this, send me a message.

Please delete or alter only those posts that clearly came from a bot. I guess splitting this topic is OK assuming you don't delete.

In my opinion Fuj is a valuable member of our forum with plenty to contribute. If you or anyone disagrees with one of his posts, then attack his opinions only, not him personally. It goes without saying this goes for everybody, not just Fuj.

July 10, 2016, 08:10 AM
Reply #21
  • Global Moderator
Well, after the mishap with Lord Fuj, I dont even feel like removing some messages. However, I think the topic of harkaz is a bit spoilt, maybe it would be useful to split this topic, or even archive a few messages. If you agree or disagree with this, send me a message.

Please delete or alter only those posts that clearly came from a bot. I guess splitting this topic is OK assuming you don't delete.

PM'ed scarface not to delete posts.