• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 SP1 x64 Pro

Started by TimeBanditBouncer, May 15, 2016, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeBanditBouncer

I need    Windows 7 Sp1 x64 Professional. inetegrated updates 2013 or 2014 ?

scarface

Fuj won't be happy if I'm answering a bot but it doesn't seem to be the case.
to TimeBanditBouncer: If you are searching you will probably find something. if you want maher's edition, well the links seem to be dead, but he may come back soon.

scarface

Did you find what you wanted banditbouncer?
Btw, I renamed the topic, "e" was not meaningfull

humbert

I don't think this is a bot. The bots I've seen are involved in posting ads and similar garbage. Besides, anyone who is smart enough to make a bot or know how to use one will know that copies of Windows 7 x64 are available all over the torrents, and can be easily activated with Daz Loader or something else.

Madhu kalyan

How to download windows 7 in tour site i didn't see any download links plsss help i need to download windows 7 in your site ..pls gve me a reply for this?

scarface

To Madhu (and also Timebanditbouncer, I guess my previous reply was not complete).
You have 2 options: either you badger Maher so that he would release another of his legendary versions of windows (but he said he retired).
Or you can go to the topic dedicated to rebase. You might be able to find the version of harkaz and scarface over there.

donald81150

Well Hello Gang, I'm not  bOT, i'M nOT A BOT, i'M NOT A BOT, i'M A FRUSTRATED OLD MAN WHO'S LOOKING FOR A BOOTABLE COPY , ANY VERSION OF WIN 7. Either by Flash d. or DVD.
I don;t know of any torrent web sites because all my old warez sites have died. May they R.I.P.
PLEASE, TAKE A MOMENT TO HELP M,E OUT AS WELL AS OTHERS.  I'M NOT YELLING,  THO I'M A LITTLE DEAF,  MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK.
THANKS, DON

humbert

Quote from: donald81150 on July 31, 2016, 03:31 AM
Well Hello Gang, I'm not  bOT, i'M nOT A BOT, i'M NOT A BOT, i'M A FRUSTRATED OLD MAN WHO'S LOOKING FOR A BOOTABLE COPY , ANY VERSION OF WIN 7. Either by Flash d. or DVD.
I don;t know of any torrent web sites because all my old warez sites have died. May they R.I.P.
PLEASE, TAKE A MOMENT TO HELP M,E OUT AS WELL AS OTHERS.  I'M NOT YELLING,  THO I'M A LITTLE DEAF,  MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK.
THANKS, DON

Old man? Remember age is a state of mind.

There are gazillions of torrent sites out there that will allow you to download anything without opening an account. Rather than giving you a long list, let's go the fast way:

Go to torrentz.eu and on the search bar, type "Windows 7". You'll promptly see a ton of links. Go to the right side of the page and click Age. This will sort the list from newest to oldest. Notice that each link is a different site, and all allow downloads without opening an account.

After you're done and just to get you started, you might want to check out https://kickasstorrents.to. They've got just about everything. Once again click Age if you want from newest to oldest. I believe their default sorting order is by the number of seeds.

Have fun!