• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmangujjar

If we use "updates", how windows will remain lite? I said already i dont update windows until major changes come.
I dont have money to purchase rebase set for w7.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

scarface

Quote from: usmangujjar on November 26, 2017, 07:33 PM
If we use "updates", how windows will remain lite? I said already i dont update windows until major changes come.
I dont have money to purchase rebase set for w7.

Well, in windows xp or 7 , updates are integrated, therefore there is not a big difference between a version which is updated and another one which is not (besides winsxs which keeps ballooning, hence the interest in using rebase. If you use rt7lite to reduce an iso, then you should use an updated version, unless you don't mind using an old version (after all, if you don't use internet explorer, it may not be a problem not to have security fixes).

Sobhana123

hi there.. really nice information.. i was looking for this since a long time…really appreciate the amount of work which you have put into to it.. thanks for sharing

OHSAS 18001 Certification in Qatar

scarface

Today, I’m going to hold an exceptional conference to talk about the discovery of the most distant star ever spotted.

Nicknamed Icarus, it is up to a million times brighter and about twice as hot as our sun.

Scientists announced on Monday 2 April they detected the most distant star ever observed: a blue supergiant located 9.3 billion light-years from Earth. This discovery was made thanks to NASA's Hubble Space Telescope.

It's officially called MACS J1149 + 2223 Lensed Star-1, but scientists have dubbed it Icarus.

Located in a distant spiral galaxy, it is at least 100 times farther than the other stars previously observed, except for objects, such as quasar consisting of a super-massive black hole or huge supernova explosions, which mark the death of certain stars. Older galaxies were spotted, but their individual stars were indistinguishable.

Scientists took advantage of a phenomenon called "gravitational lens" to spot the star. It involves the bending of light by very massive clusters of galaxies between the observer and the light source, which magnifies and makes visible distant celestial objects, which would otherwise be undetectable.

Scientists just found this star, but If usman or aa1234779 are looking at the stars to predict the future, they had probably already spotted this star.

"The part of the universe where we can see stars is very small, but this kind of quirk of nature allows us to see much larger volumes," said astronomer Patrick Kelly, of the university of Minnesota, lead author of the research published in the journal Nature Astronomy.
"We will now be able to study in detail what the universe looked like - and especially how the stars evolved and what their nature is - almost to the early stages of the universe and the first generations of stars. "

Because its light has taken so long to reach Earth, watching this star is like going back in time, when the universe was less than a third of its current age. The Big Bang, which gave birth to the Universe, happened 13.8 billion years ago.

humbert

Quote from: scarface on April 03, 2018, 05:12 PM
Because its light has taken so long to reach Earth, watching this star is like going back in time, when the universe was less than a third of its current age. The Big Bang, which gave birth to the Universe, happened 13.8 billion years ago.

As you said, Hubble is looking far into the past. Most probably the star known as "Icarus" isn't there anymore, it probably went nova a long time ago. Must have been quite a bang.

usmangujjar

Whats gone wrong with the forum? in news it says: we are online back.

There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH,
Muhammad (PBUH) is the Messenger of ALLAH.

humbert

Quote from: usmangujjar on April 21, 2018, 11:37 AM
Whats gone wrong with the forum? in news it says: we are online back.

I'm not sure what you mean. The forum was down for a while because Maher was switching it to another server. It's been up for quite a while now.

Shadow.97

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who celebrates it!

Ps, sorry for not being able to catchup to all the posts and such.

scarface

Good to see you again. There are not so many posts lately though.

aa1234779

Quote from: Shadow.97 on May 17, 2018, 01:17 AM
Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who celebrates it!

Ps, sorry for not being able to catchup to all the posts and such.

Thank you for greeting us Muslims.. Very nice of you.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU