• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

General chat room

Started by Shadow.97, August 06, 2016, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

Well, this year there was no holiday season for me. Fortunately, some users like you are still there on the forum and I can talk with them.
I had taken some days off for December, I had planned to spend Christmas with my father and some cousins, but I had not expected it to happen like this.
Early November, I remember he was tired and had lost his appetite (but he could still walk or drive his car). But there was no reason to believe he was ill until he had a back pain.
Late November his condition got suddenly much worse and a doctor decided to put him in the hospital. He spent only 3 weeks there. Doctors found out he had an advanced non-small-cell lung cancer that had spread to the bones.
A ceremony for my father took place the day following Christmas.

Tonight I'll spend New Year's Eve alone. So maybe I'll post a few videos for the users of the forum.

scarface

Happy New Year for the users of the forum.

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on December 23, 2018, 01:04 PM
Lujain Alhathlol's father confirmed what Amnesty/HRW had published that his daughter was tortured physically/psychologically, tased, sexually harassed, thrown in solitary for 4 months, and threatened with rape, death and being thrown in the sewers.
Even though I'm Islamic and she is a liberal feminist, none of what happened to her is acceptable to me or anyone else in the dissident movement. She is my sister in Islam/humanity.

I didn't know of this lady until I read your post. I googled and found her Wiki page, so I familiarized myself with her case.

The fact that you are Islamic has no bearing on your fine opinion of Lujain and her battle for freedom. I already knew that true Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, you simply reaffirmed my belief. It doesn't matter what religion you follow. It would only matter if you were a false Muslim, such as a Wahabi or a member of Iran's Shi'a gang of thugs.

Next time you visit a mosque, ask Allah to intercede in her behalf and to support her cause and that of all freedom fighters.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on January 01, 2019, 07:10 AM
I didn't know of this lady until I read your post. I googled and found her Wiki page, so I familiarized myself with her case.

Read this which was just released by a trusted NGO.
https://twitter.com/ALQST_ORG/status/1080812877651603456

God help them.

QuoteNext time you visit a mosque, ask Allah to intercede in her behalf and to support her cause and that of all freedom fighters.
I don't pray at mosques currently, but Muslims believe Allah can hear everything, especially sincere prayers, where ever a person is even if the words were not spoken.
My prayers are all with the men and women suffering at the hands of this evil regime and others around the world.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

scarface

I can't sleep. I don't care because I'm not working tomorrow. I was wondering where you have settled (I'm talking to aa1234779). If you have found a paradise, where you don't need to work and where the air is pure. If you don't want to answer, you can send a private message.

aa1234779

@scarface I got back to you in a PM

@humbert Don't miss the coming episode of 60 minutes, an interview will air with Egyptian dictator Elsissi (the sissy) that he requested to be shelved. I wonder who the minority is that is trying to force its beliefs on the majority?
https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1080916426402091008
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)

humbert

In politics, everyone everywhere tries to force their beliefs on everyone else. No one is free from sin.

I'm horrified (but not surprise) at the brutal treatment that opponents of the Saudi Royal Family have to endure. I had been meaning to tell you: remember you said you supported Loujain's cause even though you're a Muslim? I firmly believe that in all this, Loujain is the Muslim, the Saudi Royal Family are the atheists. She fights for principles you say are stipulated in the Qu'ran. The Royal Family uses their warped version of Islam as a tool to keep themselves in power. This is clearly prohibited by the Qu'ran.

Note: I haven't read the Qu'ran. If my information is incorrect, please let me know.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on January 05, 2019, 06:26 AM
In politics, everyone everywhere tries to force their beliefs on everyone else. No one is free from sin.
I didn't expect a generalization this big to come from you  ;D

QuoteI'm horrified (but not surprise) at the brutal treatment that opponents of the Saudi Royal Family have to endure. I had been meaning to tell you: remember you said you supported Loujain's cause even though you're a Muslim? I firmly believe that in all this, Loujain is the Muslim, the Saudi Royal Family are the atheists.
I said I'm Islamic (or Islamist as some prefer to say) because I am a Muslim calling for reforms based on my Islamic views and understanding.
She is a liberal femenist, not an atheist as far as I know. Even if she were, or even a satanist for all I care, the mistreatment she got is unacceptable no matter the difference in opinion.
Just as Khashoggi was forced to divorce his wife and mother of his children, Fahad Al-Bitairi, Lujain's husband who was also imprisoned was forced to divorce her. True story.
I can't believe how crazy these power-hungry idiots got to be in the last few years.

QuoteShe fights for principles you say are stipulated in the Qu'ran. The Royal Family uses their warped version of Islam as a tool to keep themselves in power. This is clearly prohibited by the Qu'ran.

Note: I haven't read the Qu'ran. If my information is incorrect, please let me know.
I don't remember saying that.
The royal family & their scholars on the payroll who manipulate religion to be utilized as a means to make people obey or be imprisoned or killed if not, are at the opposite side of true Islam. This is the main point I focus on in my videos & writings, debunking Saudi Islam.
I don't know if Lujain is atheist, but you just dissed atheism big time by calling the royal family atheists  ;D
They are more Machiavellian utilitarians that will do anything for the power & money.

Peace

Hud (11)

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on January 05, 2019, 11:02 AM
Quote from: humbert on January 05, 2019, 06:26 AM
I didn't expect a generalization this big to come from you  ;D

I was referring to politicians and politics in general. Even in a democracy, a party when elected will try to impose their policies on the country and the people. Naturally this has nothing to do with personal beliefs. I'm thinking my semantics were off.

I can't believe how crazy these power-hungry idiots got to be in the last few years.

Power is an end unto itself. Desire for power has no limit.

I don't know if Lujain is atheist, but you just dissed atheism big time by calling the royal family atheists  ;D

My point is that in fact the royal family doesn't really believe in any god. They believe in using their warped version of Islam to enslave the people of Arabia (removing the term "Saudi"). I too am not aware of Loujian's beliefs, but I bet anything they're closer to true Islam than that or the royal family. And of course as you already know, not all atheists are bad. :)

scarface

aa1234779 asked me if I was fine in a private message. Actually I'm a bit tired. The weather is cold in there. The snow has recovered the ground in Saint Etienne. It's probably not the case in Palestine. And I imagine Maher riding a dromedary in Qalqilya.
Here is another photo with my father, taken in July. At this time he was fine.