Author Topic: General chat room  (Read 22636 times)

December 22, 2018, 02:08 PM
Reply #150
  • Global Moderator
A few days ago, I read that Egypt prohibited the sale of Yellow Jackets, fearing that the movement of protest in France might be spreading in Egypt.

I stumbled upon a photo, and some of you are probably wondering if Macron or Sissi have finally been overthrown by an angry crowd.

Actually, the scene took place in Angoulême, Charente, where several "yellow vests" participated yesterday in a staging in which a puppet wearing a mask with the effigy of Emmanuel Macron was beheaded. A staging of a trial of Emmanuel Macron was first held for fifteen minutes, during which the public called for a hanging. The scene ended with a death sentence.
A man embodying a masked executioner then decapitated the manikin with the ax, causing blood to spurt out. A co-organizer told the newspaper that it was beef blood. The manikin was then inflamed in a fire around which "yellow vests" danced while singing.

aa1234779 vs the monarchs of the Saudi regime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv_yFvIqiQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaLEVmuM4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRfMC2YOMY
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 02:17 PM by scarface »

December 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
Reply #151
  • Global Moderator
A few days ago, I read that Egypt prohibited the sale of Yellow Jackets, fearing that the movement of protest in France might be spreading in Egypt.

They could buy vests of any other color and paint them yellow. Looks like al-Sisi didn't foresee this thing happening.

December 23, 2018, 05:04 AM
Reply #152
aa1234779 vs the monarchs of the Saudi regime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv_yFvIqiQg

@scarface: I wish!  ;D

I read your post and humbert's, intended to come back to reply, but yesterday was very busy on twitter.
Lujain Alhathlol's father confirmed what Amnesty/HRW had published that his daughter was tortured physically/psychologically, tased, sexually harassed, thrown in solitary for 4 months, and threatened with rape, death and being thrown in the sewers.
Even though I'm Islamic and she is a liberal feminist, none of what happened to her is acceptable to me or anyone else in the dissident movement. She is my sister in Islam/humanity.
The people got the hashtag #تعذيب_المعتقلات_جريمة which translates to (torturing female prisoners is a crime) trending at #3.
Government trolls who usually manipulate twitter took it down, and replaced it with similar hashtags (torturing animals is a crime, torturing mice is a crime) just sick!

I'll be back to answer, later tonight or tomorrow insha'Allah

Peace
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

December 30, 2018, 08:16 AM
Reply #153
  • Global Moderator
I hope that the users of the forum are fine. You don't talk much...
Note that I deleted a few messages (only 5 or 6). The ones with my father for example.
There is a sad weather here, with lots of mist.

December 31, 2018, 01:10 AM
Reply #154
  • Global Moderator
I hope that the users of the forum are fine. You don't talk much...
Note that I deleted a few messages (only 5 or 6). The ones with my father for example.
There is a sad weather here, with lots of mist.
I saw that in the log. We're fine.
How was the holiday season?

December 31, 2018, 07:52 AM
Reply #155
  • Global Moderator
Well, this year there was no holiday season for me. Fortunately, some users like you are still there on the forum and I can talk with them.
I had taken some days off for December, I had planned to spend Christmas with my father and some cousins, but I had not expected it to happen like this.
Early November, I remember he was tired and had lost his appetite (but he could still walk or drive his car). But there was no reason to believe he was ill until he had a back pain.
Late November his condition got suddenly much worse and a doctor decided to put him in the hospital. He spent only 3 weeks there. Doctors found out he had an advanced non-small-cell lung cancer that had spread to the bones.
A ceremony for my father took place the day following Christmas.

Tonight I'll spend New Year's Eve alone. So maybe I'll post a few videos for the users of the forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:07 AM by scarface »

December 31, 2018, 05:15 PM
Reply #156
  • Global Moderator
Happy New Year for the users of the forum.

December 31, 2018, 11:10 PM
Reply #157
  • Global Moderator
Lujain Alhathlol's father confirmed what Amnesty/HRW had published that his daughter was tortured physically/psychologically, tased, sexually harassed, thrown in solitary for 4 months, and threatened with rape, death and being thrown in the sewers.
Even though I'm Islamic and she is a liberal feminist, none of what happened to her is acceptable to me or anyone else in the dissident movement. She is my sister in Islam/humanity.

I didn't know of this lady until I read your post. I googled and found her Wiki page, so I familiarized myself with her case.

The fact that you are Islamic has no bearing on your fine opinion of Lujain and her battle for freedom. I already knew that true Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, you simply reaffirmed my belief. It doesn't matter what religion you follow. It would only matter if you were a false Muslim, such as a Wahabi or a member of Iran's Shi'a gang of thugs.

Next time you visit a mosque, ask Allah to intercede in her behalf and to support her cause and that of all freedom fighters.

January 03, 2019, 03:37 PM
Reply #158
I didn't know of this lady until I read your post. I googled and found her Wiki page, so I familiarized myself with her case.

Read this which was just released by a trusted NGO.
https://twitter.com/ALQST_ORG/status/1080812877651603456

God help them.

Next time you visit a mosque, ask Allah to intercede in her behalf and to support her cause and that of all freedom fighters.
I don't pray at mosques currently, but Muslims believe Allah can hear everything, especially sincere prayers, where ever a person is even if the words were not spoken.
My prayers are all with the men and women suffering at the hands of this evil regime and others around the world.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

January 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
Reply #159
  • Global Moderator
I can't sleep. I don't care because I'm not working tomorrow. I was wondering where you have settled (I'm talking to aa1234779). If you have found a paradise, where you don't need to work and where the air is pure. If you don't want to answer, you can send a private message.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:22 PM by scarface »